Males and Females

I had (still have) feelings, and have been known to be a bit of a pushover to say the least (something I need to work on), but I'm not falling into that trap again.

King, if she's texting you she might still want some. This would be the perfect time to get back in the sack with her and give her the Angry Pirate!

Ya, she won't leave me alone that's for sure.

We had a long convo last night on the phone and I, not her, essentially cleared the air. I called her out on the bullshit she was feeding me and convinced her she didn't know me well enough to make those determinations. After talking about all kinds of shit it's back "on" tentatively. She wants to go slower and get to know me better, which is fine. I've come to the conclusion that I have nothing to lose by getting to know her better and going on another date or two or more. I can still fuck other girls I meet so it's all good.

That's how an Alpha handles shit brehs.

Yeah, a lot of times we are grossed out and just not interested in anything other than someone who will let us dump our emotional shit on them when it's convenient!

that's bullshit
i'm a heterosexual male
if i have to listen to a female who is bitch, whine, moan, and complaining about her crappy life every fucking day
i'm either going to be fucking her or punching her

Ya, she won't leave me alone that's for sure.

We had a long convo last night on the phone and I, not her, essentially cleared the air. I called her out on the bullshit she was feeding me and convinced her she didn't know me well enough to make those determinations. After talking about all kinds of shit it's back "on" tentatively. She wants to go slower and get to know me better, which is fine. I've come to the conclusion that I have nothing to lose by getting to know her better and going on another date or two or more. I can still fuck other girls I meet so it's all good.

That's how an Alpha handles shit brehs.

You passed the test.

i bet she just didnt wanna seem like a total slut and now wants you to "court" her

Give her a UTI next time.

I want to hear more about Krig requiring plastic sheets. I might get PP a set as a gag-but-not-really Xmas gift.

So my ex ended up hooking up with someone, as expected. She began the conversation with "have you hooked up with anyone?" I told her I hadn't and she proceeded to shower me with pseudo-compliments about how I should have no problem getting someone. Why do exes think it's helpful to do that? Annoying to say the least. Anyway, I then asked her if she had hooked up with anyone and she dropped the news on me. She seemed pretty proud of herself and eager to tell me. She then tried to reassure me that she didn't have any further interest in the guy (which I hadn't asked her about to begin with). She then said something like "I feel bad though because you haven't hooked up with anyone." I found that extremely obnoxious and told her that I hadn't made any honest attempts (which is true). I am getting over her just fine but I feel like she is trying to speed up the process.

It seems to me like she's afraid to tell me she's romantically interested in someone else out of fear of how I might react. It's an understandable assumption for reasons not worth elaborating on but I really and truly am getting over her at this point. I just don't know how to make that clear to her.

I'm driving up to see my ex on Friday to collect the rest of my belongings and close the lease. She offered to let me stay the night but I'm not going to. Tempting but obviously a bad idea.

So yeah, head games 101. Always a blast.

:lol:

Come to think of it, this isn't even really the first time she's acted this way. One time I wasn't in the mood to have sex and she said something like "most guys would want to have sex with me by just looking at my body."

:lol:

Come to think of it, this isn't even really the first time she's acted this way. One time I wasn't in the mood to have sex and she said something like "most guys would want to have sex with me by just looking at my body."

WOW. gonna have to go and echo rick's declaration of your ex being a cunt.

So after some more talking I guess it's off again or something like that. She just wants to be friends and continue "working on her" for now. I am officially 100% over it now.

After we talked again I was annoyed as shit and decided to blaze up, fell asleep on my couch watching Wild Pacific. While I was asleep I had some intense dreams about Ashley, again (this happens a lot as Laura knows), and woke up with my heart pounding and pretty sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i've been whining about my relationship a lot on here lately...but that's what this thread is for am i right?

so my girl has cheated on me once...i was in jail and she hooked up with an ex. she admitted it when i got out. she hasn't seen him since but every time i look at her phone, just a glance or whatever, she's constantly texting him, talking to him. i can't help but get mad. she continues to do it and is so fucking stupid she doesn't see the problem. i'm trying as hard as i can to not be a jealous prick, but come on?! the one person you've ever cheated on me with is the one person i don't want you to talk to. i don't care what else she does.

what do i say to her? getting mad does nothing but get her mad. she says "it doesnt mean anything blah blah blah" but i know it does. he hits on her and says a bunch of stupid shit to her and no matter what i say she continues to talk to him, but that's it. i'm not going to break up with her over it but it's the one thing i wish she would fucking stop. what do i say. what do i do.

She sounds like a highly virtuous human being... lol dude, cmon? really? chick cheats on you with her ex and still talks to the dude and you accept it, the only problem I see here is you.

I notice a lot of guys on this board lack bros. Seriously, if one of my friends came at me with that I'd punch him in the nuts!