Males and Females

Astrum, it sounds like she's talking to that guy because she's sensing the inevitable, that you're going to leave her. So she's being a realist and making sure she has a safety net for whenever you let her go. It's insidious, yes, but it's insurance against whatever happens. In other words, you have become God and she is Blaise Pascal.

You're relationship is being held hostage over this. Decide whether it's still meaningful because of that.

Just don't think too much of it dude. Let it play itself out. The worst thing you can do is come across too desperate.

She's gorgeous by the way.

Yeah you're right. I tend to really overthink these things. Probably why I stayed in a bad relationship for so long; at least it was predictable and didn't create this kind of anxiety.

So anyway, I guess I should just wait for her to contact me, and if she doesn't, move on. Yeah?

Astrum: Length of time of relationship isn't a good reason to stay together. Some people put up with worse than cheating (beatings, etc) just because of how much they've been through...

crimson: She hot! And sounds...not interested. Boooooooo. :(

Astrum, it sounds like she's talking to that guy because she's sensing the inevitable, that you're going to leave her. So she's being a realist and making sure she has a safety net for whenever you let her go. It's insidious, yes, but it's insurance against whatever happens. In other words, you have become God and she is Blaise Pascal.

You're relationship is being held hostage over this. Decide whether it's still meaningful because of that.

what Zyphyrus said here is actually seems pretty obvious
she might be doing it subconsciously, but when Astrum finnally does leave his girl, she's gonna go instantly be in a relationship with the guy that she's texting

however, i think Astrum's relationship could be saved if, and only if, Astrum could convince this girl to send a text informing the guy "my boyfriend doesn't want me to text you anymore", if she can't do that, and do it right now, then, you're relationship's gone and you need to just go ahead and leave now, also, young people tend to get addicted to texting, and i think that this specific girl will have THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM with the future boyfriends if Astrum leaves her

Wow, the chick is fucking ugly.

There are like millions of turkish/pakistani/indian women who look devastatingly inferior to her it's almost fucking scary how vast and unfuckable that culture is, almost like the desert that spawned them from the endless inhabitable dunes, no wonder some of them hide their women it's like going to a pub and boys asking "hey bro who're you fuckin there bro" and you're like "aww nobody" but it eventually gets you to a fucking corner. This woman looks golden compared to millions of other dark sand-borne females.

she looks like this cnn reporter

471263930_68f2337db2_o.jpg

Eh it's all a matter of taste on these things. Personally I find Indian and Persian women to be the most beautiful women on the planet. They're the ones tht knock my sex drive through the roof. If other guys feel differently, all the better for me. I prefer olive skin, dark hair, big eyes etc. I'm also attracted latinas an other middle eastern or mediteranian women. Not usually too attracted to blondes or East Asians, which seem to be the most popular groups with most men.

The only time I like it when girls are tan is when it doesn't look like they went tanning (aka non-white girls for the most part).

What I would do if I were you is say I'm going to check your phone randomly and see if you've been in contact with the guy.

Except that that's actually completely psycho jealous invasion of privacy type behaviour and if the amount of trust has fallen to the level where that is even considered as an option then the 'relationship' is already well and truly doomed.

we've been through a ton of shit you know.

Didn't you say you've only been together 6 months? That's nothing.

The King's Seal of Approval: Would Pee In Butt.

Indeed.

Except that that's actually completely psycho jealous invasion of privacy type behaviour and if the amount of trust has fallen to the level where that is even considered as an option then the 'relationship' is already well and truly doomed.

Didn't you say you've only been together 6 months? That's nothing.

That's pretty much the angle I was going for; completely ridiculous to the point that you should realize it's not worth it anymore.

@Astrum:

I've been in a similar situation before. Honestly, the fact she cheated is enough to warrant a negation of the relationship. The fact she is still talking to the guy regularly is an obvious red flag. Seriously, just beat this relationship down with a large ham. Preferably a ham fresh from the market. With the bone in. This little piggy went to the market, and this little piggy was purchased in chunks for the sole use of bludgeoning obviously doomed relationships and possibly for slicing into chunks of appropriate size and thickness to slap a cheating woman in the face.

No Doubt. My mind was blown. Anyways..

Attractive sexy HaWt older woman I know is bringing me to a GED program Tuesday and really look forward to sitting in a car with her more than anything:). 25 and going back to school. I think am going to need a Tutor at this point and prepare myself for the GeD Test. I took it once when 17 and only passed half. I realised life is never going to end and want to make it easier. I know I get nowhere working in town making shit money. I'll just be misrable and sit at a bar drinking mix drinks all night. I don't want to do that for the rest of my life. There's gotta be something else I can do. I'd like to live in a cabin on a lake.