Males and Females

I've been thinking of pursuing this one girl; she's really sweet, and said she had a bit of a crush on me; but since, y'know, reciprocating recently, telling her "I like you too", she's just gotten really distant and barely talks to me anymore tbh, much less flirts with me anymore. I'm oblivious with women. Should I take this as a cue to stop and just remain friends?

So this girl barely talks to me anymore. I think that's my cue to exit. A sound decision, UM?

3rgby7.jpg

I lol'd

You're either very depressed, or an attention whore. In the case of the former, you should possibly get professional help instead of being an alcoholic and losing your friends.

I'm not an attention whore, I'm more of a recluse than anything. I get down when I can't have conversations with people at all though, being in big groups does nothing for me, so I hardly have an attention whore persona. I've been thinking about whether I'm depressed though, because I see a lot of myself in a guy I know who got diagnosed with it.

i've always been atracted to women that are older than myself

i lost my virginity with the mother of a friend of mine (where she knew she was taking my virginity and she actually took the time to to be my "sexual teacher" and "teach me how to sexually please a woman")

when i was in highschool i was having sex with a few of the teachers

and i've dated lots of women who have kids the same age as me
cuz i'm not going to date a mother if her kids are todlers

and i've actually dated 2 seperate women that actually had grandchildren that were as old as me, but neither of these 2 relationships lasted more than a month

and my ex-roomate thinks i'm crazy because i've never been with a woman younger than myself

Jesus. I've never been with a girl older than me. First was 19 when I was 20, second was 18 when I was 22. ._.

older women are really fun
and i mean in bed
they know exactly what they want, they're more dominant, telling you exactly what to do step-by-step in order for them to cum
they're more kink-aware, more kink-y and more willing to indulge in a man's kinks
and they're more "active" in bed than some of the younger ones
i've tried to have sex with girls "my own age" and some of them just lay there while you fuck them, where it's like fucking a corpse
and, at the end of the day, i just don't like guy-on-top anyway
i want to lay on my back and do cowgirl
the older women are more willing to do cowgirl and more willing to do it with the lights on because they're less self concious of their bodies
of course i'm just describing what i've experienced with women
my experience has been older >>> younger

Well I only ever nailed the first one tbh, but she was not good at sex at all. Tbh I had more fun cybering with the second, than actually nailing the first one. :/

Cute undergrad at a lecture today asked a question during Q&A and the lecturer referred her to a sermon by St. Augustine that had never been translated into English, and it appeared she did not know Latin well enough. The problem was that the subject of the sermon is on why non-reproductive sexual intercourse is sinful. I came so close to offering afterward to translate it for her. I wimped out because I thought it would be too creepy.

Once again, the only situations I feel comfortable addressing women is when I have the opportunity to show off skills that I know I'm better at than they are. A pity those skills don't go far beyond Latin, Greek and juggling.

Cute undergrad at a lecture today asked a question during Q&A and the lecturer referred her to a sermon by St. Augustine that had never been translated into English, and it appeared she did not know Latin well enough. The problem was that the subject of the sermon is on why non-reproductive sexual intercourse is sinful. I came so close to offering afterward to translate it for her. I wimped out because I thought it would be too creepy.

Once again, the only situations I feel comfortable addressing women is when I have the opportunity to show off skills that I know I'm better at than they are. A pity those skills don't go far beyond Latin, Greek and juggling.

There's a market for everything. Youd be surprised the girls I've hooked up with on the strangest grounds.

On a side note, yeah that would have been pretty creepy.

That's because you're a huge nerd. Embrace it or change.

There's a market for everything. Youd be surprised the girls I've hooked up with on the strangest grounds.

On a side note, yeah that would have been pretty creepy.

Oh I embrace it. It's authentic to my Self (insofar as I can distill any illusory Self from this composite of souls that I am).

I have had four girlfriends (1-4):

1. Met her in my first semester of Ancient Greek.
2. Met her at Juggling Club.
3. Met her by being interviewed by her on my petition to save the Classics program at UMaine, then tutored her in Greek.
4. Met her at a party and roped her into acting in the performance of my translation of Aristophanes' Clouds.