Males and Females

I was just talking about girl's I've taken on more than one date. I've banged like 5 girls, not all of them are on that list. Haha.

Yes please!

Ah, I fucking love Gogo. That girl is such a dream. She even listens to black metal and Neurosis. Great tats too.

Man boobs.

Nah, they're pretty nice.

8118171771_ba876c93be_b.jpg

So I guess I've got a breakfast date on Thursday. I don't think I've ever gone out to breakfast with a girl without having had sex the night before. Weird first date, but why not?

Another Indian girl from OKC. (God, I'm really making up for dating a blonde Pole for so long). This one actually messaged me first, because of our mutual interest in Nietzsche. She's six years younger than me, but seems smart and intellectual and has real good taste in music, so we'll see.

Banging prostitutes doesn't count. I'st like some slut bragging about how she could fuck any guy she wants. Well no shit, it's not hard when you have the pussy just like it's not hard when you have to pay for it either. Although, I personally prefer quality over quantity but whatevs.

Having said that, I ain't hatin.

It's all relative. Every Woman you've ever been with has been a kind of prostitute (& so have you). We're all bought and sold one way or another.

I can even make the claim that paying for sex directly is more honest, therefore, it counts.

It's all relative. Every Woman you've ever been with has been a kind of prostitute (& so have you). We're all bought and sold one way or another.

I can even make the claim that paying for sex directly is more honest, therefore, it counts.

I get what you're saying, but it's still different. The whole purpose of being able to brag about banging a bunch of girls is how good your game is. Banging prostitutes is like shooting fish in a barrel. Banging girls you have to win over is like actual fishing. No one should care that you unloaded some buckshot in a fucking barrel full of fish, that takes no talent (or in the case of picking up girls personality/charisma/confidence); i.e. not something you can brag about.

Again, numbers really don't matter though. I don't want to come off like I think anyone who's only fucked a couple girls is a complete loser.

I have a gay cousin who is also a practicing Catholic and even he has better self esteem than you. You really need to stop overthinking stuff so much. It sounds like you treat every interaction with a woman like it's the end of the world.

I get really annoyed with women, especially slightly younger women because they come off as so pretentious and the only thing that matters to them is the power that their sexuality gives them. Everything else is just a means to an end. They're as deep as a puddle.

@King - Yeah, I basically agree with you. It's too easy. The hunt and satisfaction of getting a girl in bed is much more rewarding.

The problem I always have after sex with "regular girls" is the psycho bitch shit. I swear on my life I go after decent looking chicks (nothing special) that seem to have a head on their shoulders, but once I get it in, they turn into lunatics.

I am a self-proclaimed psycho bitch magnet.

only if you're talking about the prostitutes that don't have pimps

when the prostitute has a pimp, the pimp (and frequently the coustomer) see the woman as nothing more than a sex toy being rented for the evening

when you find a hooker that has no pimp, the money exchange is a whole different situation, you're silently acknowledging that she has no sex drive and you're bribing her into doing something that she wouldn't do if you weren't paying her to do it

@King - Yeah, I basically agree with you. It's too easy. The hunt and satisfaction of getting a girl in bed is much more rewarding.

The problem I always have after sex with "regular girls" is the psycho bitch shit. I swear on my life I go after decent looking chicks (nothing special) that seem to have a head on their shoulders, but once I get it in, they turn into lunatics.

I am a self-proclaimed psycho bitch magnet.

not trying to be insulting, but it's the "psycho bitch magnet" type guys that are the explination of why prostitutes exist in the first place

i know because i myself am that kind of guy, every girl i get into bed with ends up becoming a "psycho bitch" at some point after i get her into bed, except for all the girls i meet in nightclubs where i explain upfront that it's going to be a one-night-stand