Males and Females

I've been thinking of pursuing this one girl; she's really sweet, and said she had a bit of a crush on me; but since, y'know, reciprocating recently, telling her "I like you too", she's just gotten really distant and barely talks to me anymore tbh, much less flirts with me anymore. I'm oblivious with women. Should I take this as a cue to stop and just remain friends?

I've been thinking of pursuing this one girl; she's really sweet, and said she had a bit of a crush on me; but since, y'know, reciprocating recently, telling her "I like you too", she's just gotten really distant and barely talks to me anymore tbh, much less flirts with me anymore. I'm oblivious with women. Should I take this as a cue to stop and just remain friends?

Put it in her Butt.

@Astrum:

I've been in a similar situation before. Honestly, the fact she cheated is enough to warrant a negation of the relationship. The fact she is still talking to the guy regularly is an obvious red flag. Seriously, just beat this relationship down with a large ham. Preferably a ham fresh from the market. With the bone in. This little piggy went to the market, and this little piggy was purchased in chunks for the sole use of bludgeoning obviously doomed relationships and possibly for slicing into chunks of appropriate size and thickness to slap a cheating woman in the face.

this
except, that i personnally consider the fact that she's still talking/texting the guy as MORE of a red flag, than the fact that she cheated on you, WHEN YOU WERE IN JAIL, for most girls having a boyfriend go to jail, (even if it's just county jail for a couple of days) is traumatizing, so i can forgive anything she did WHILE YOU WERE IN JAIL, but now that you're out of jail, the comunication with this guy needs to stop

this
except, that i personnally consider the fact that she's still talking/texting the guy as MORE of a red flag, than the fact that she cheated on you, WHEN YOU WERE IN JAIL, for most girls having a boyfriend go to jail, (even if it's just county jail for a couple of days) is traumatizing, so i can forgive anything she did WHILE YOU WERE IN JAIL, but now that you're out of jail, the comunication with this guy needs to stop

seriosuly
her continuing to text/call this guy is a sign that she's still emotionally attatched to him, and women ususally "fall in love" with anyone/everyone that makes them orgasm (explination of "battered wife syndrome", really) and if she can't stop comunicating with the one single person that her "boyfriend" doesn't want her to talk to, then, that by itself means you're having relationship problems (even if it was someone she hadn't had sex with)

if she can't send this guy a text saying "my boyfriend doesn't want me to comunicate with you anymore", then Astrum just needs to leave her, maybe not even telling her he's leaving, maybe just wrap up his shit and go to where ever it was he was going to go anyways

The obvious answer is to steal her car. Then text her and let her know you have her car, but if she doesn't reciprocate your feeling of heart-swelling joy, then you will burn it to the ground. Make sure you don't use that sentence, though. Dress it up and say it without saying it. And if she threatens police or doesn't respond, burn that mother fucking car to the ground (just in case she tattles). Then buy her a new one if she was lying. Or keep the plates from the one you burned, steal another of the same make/model and return it to her. Whatever works.

@Astrum:

I've been in a similar situation before. Honestly, the fact she cheated is enough to warrant a negation of the relationship. The fact she is still talking to the guy regularly is an obvious red flag. Seriously, just beat this relationship down with a large ham. Preferably a ham fresh from the market. With the bone in. This little piggy went to the market, and this little piggy was purchased in chunks for the sole use of bludgeoning obviously doomed relationships and possibly for slicing into chunks of appropriate size and thickness to slap a cheating woman in the face.

:lol: :lol:

and monoxide child, I cant say about how things are going to turn out but she deleted his number and all his shit from social networking sites. it feels stupid and immature to have to be doing shit like this.

Went to a party. Got drunk. A girlfriend of a friend introduced me to her friend in hopes that we'd "hit it off." Well, whatever. We chatted at the party extensively. We got drunk. We danced, and I think I popped a boner and was thrusting on her while we danced. As the group of friends was walking home, she was holding hands with the other dude in our group. He pulled a robbery!

Whatever, she was fat.

Had too many manhattans out at the bar tonight. Took an overly flirtatious girl back home. I started to sober up the moment we hit my bedroom. I threw Twin Peaks on the TV and quoted agent Cooper within seconds of him stating anything to Diane through her trying to get in my pants until she sighed and went home.

I don't cheat...I just almost do...constantly as of late -_-

Went to a bar and met an incredibly awesome woman who approached ME in between sets. The Twin Peaks theme was playing and we talked about Twin Peaks for about fifteen minutes until her boyfriend basically tore her away. Meh, figures.

I hate being so picky with women and this one was a needle in a haystack. I hate Cincinnati.

Whenever I get introduced to some chick I always seem to be at the retarded level of intoxication and more or less scare them away. haha

yesterday i spent all day making out with a young-looking woman who has a kid that's 2 years older than me

now i have the song "Stacy's Mom" stuck in my head

Had too many manhattans out at the bar tonight. Took an overly flirtatious girl back home. I started to sober up the moment we hit my bedroom. I threw Twin Peaks on the TV and quoted agent Cooper within seconds of him stating anything to Diane through her trying to get in my pants until she sighed and went home.

I don't cheat...I just almost do...constantly as of late -_-

SCUMBAG ALERT. Manhattans are great though!

3rgby7.jpg