Males and Females

I get really annoyed with women, especially slightly younger women because they come off as so pretentious and the only thing that matters to them is the power that their sexuality gives them. Everything else is just a means to an end. They're as deep as a puddle.

Why are you taking it so personal? Of course they're gonna employ their sexuality if it's obvious that you crave them like a sex starved dog! What would you do in that situation? Probably the same thing. I mean if you're trying to pick up girls at bars, you're trying to use them, so why be offended when they try and use you? It's a game you're choosing to play.

all the other Suicide Girls are hot too, not just Gogo

Yeah a lot of those girls are banging. I love Radeo.

7950311376_fb92a02b94_z.jpg

I have banged 8 dudes, been intimate with maybe 15-18, had three long-term boyfriends, and a few short-term what-I-consider relationships.

i do get quantity and quality (physical quality anyway). you're right though, from the perspective of getting laid through my "game" i got none. but from the perspective of "how much pleasure my dick (and eyes) have received" i win.

yeah
i guess you're right
if you've got enough money, the guy who is with a prostitute every time he gets any will be getting some more frequently than every one else

I just don't think sex with a prostitute sounds fulfilling at all. To me sex isn't just about desiring someone and experiencing pleasure, but also about being desired and giving pleasure. Nothing tops the moment when you look at a woman know she's about to let you have her. Or that stretch when you're first having sex and you just want to be in bed together all day. Or just looking at each other after really good sex. To me those experiences are the heights of life and it would just be impossible to have that with someone who you're paying for sex. All those experiences require a level of mutual desire and obviously a prostitute just desires your money.

if you've got enough money, the guy who is with a prostitute every time he gets any will be getting some more frequently than every one else

I guess, if he has time to see a whore every day or almost every day. But people in relationships can have sex virtually every day if they want to.

naw just once a week lol and sometimes i skip a week. that mutual emotional attachment shit sounds nice but i have no deep yearning for it. i'm content just looking intensely at a bitch while screwing her and thinking "damn she's so fucking hot". most of those i've been with are really warm and nice girls, i just leave the cash on the table and we're good to go. they even cuddle afterwards lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
naw just once a week lol and sometimes i skip a week. that mutual emotional attachment shit sounds nice but i have no deep yearning for it. i'm content just looking intensely at a bitch while screwing her and thinking "damn she's so fucking hot". most of those i've been with are really warm and nice girls, i just leave the cash on the table and we're good to go. they even cuddle afterwards lol.

Yeah I guess everyone craves/ desires/ needs different things. At least you get to cuddle, haha.

So a girl I went to school with years ago came by today. I have been texting her for a couple weeks, and today she asked if I wanted to hang out for a bit. We really don't know each other, but she came over, we talked a bit, had sex, then she left. We talked for about an hour and we had a lot in common etc etc...but that was it. I really enjoyed her company, and would like to see her again. Also, she was hella sexy.