Males and Females

Making out's awesome.

Tbh last weekend I might have made a boo-boo. Kissed a best friend of mine cause she wanted me to. Led to us making out with each other and cuddling all night at a friend's place. Now she seems weirded out, heh. Maybe I should give her some space?

Making out's awesome.

Tbh last weekend I might have made a boo-boo. Kissed a best friend of mine cause she wanted me to. Led to us making out with each other and cuddling all night at a friend's place. Now she seems weirded out, heh. Maybe I should give her some space?

Were there judgment-impairing substances involved?

Biased because you're married...

Who cares how he sits? I sit like that sometimes and I have a big dick and fuck bitches bro. Ya I said it, what?

Oh, like how you and he are biased because you aren't married. :rolleyes:

As far as your bitch fuckings, I know you are pretty much like my brother. No amount of vag filling is gonna fill that monogamous, soul-mate-wanting hole you have inside.

I don't care about numbers or whether my shit is the same shit all the time, I get laid more than the rest of GMD and Aziz put together. The only person posting enough otherwise to give me a run is maybe a Krig-Krampus combo during a non-"dry" season.

Hell, since I've been driving in the last two weeks I have women making passes at me in traffic. Apparently I'm one sexy mfer in a semi.

I hate you. That hurt bro. :(

Sorry :( . I was trying to figure out a non-hurtful way to phrase it so I left names out, although I don't think names matter. I know my brother doesn't want his long term exes back, but he is missing his [soul-mate].

Until you jumped down from your truck and they realized you're like two feet tall amirite? :fu:

I'm tall for my height bro.

Edit: Check the laugh/lose thread in a sec, you gonna lose it.

Oh, like how you and he are biased because you aren't married. :rolleyes:

As far as your bitch fuckings, I know you are pretty much like my brother. No amount of vag filling is gonna fill that monogamous, soul-mate-wanting hole you have inside.

I don't care about numbers or whether my shit is the same shit all the time, I get laid more than the rest of GMD and Aziz put together. The only person posting enough otherwise to give me a run is maybe a Krig-Krampus combo during a non-"dry" season.

Hell, since I've been driving in the last two weeks I have women making passes at me in traffic. Apparently I'm one sexy mfer in a semi.

...:err: Acting as though you have nothing to make up for might be construed as making up for something.

Were there judgment-impairing substances involved?

Actually no. But she was dropping mad hints all night, and well, I like the lass, so I figured I may as well grow a pair and just kiss her.

She hasn't really spoken to me since maybe... Monday, though? I dunno.