Males and Females

The chick I've been hanging out with came by today. I've accepted that I'm in friendship territory and that the one time we fucked is probably it. But I really like her. She's fun to kick it with. Except she ran out of gas right in front of my house, so I took my gas can and we went to get her gas. I paid, of course. Fuck, she's pretty and such. I gotta win her over somehow.

#SOONYOLO

...:err: Acting as though you have nothing to make up for might be construed as making up for something.

It could of course. People are welcome to their opinions. I've been finding out (again) recently how ass backwards most people think and act regarding each other. You can work your ass off and someone will call you lazy, can sit on your ass all day and be extolled for your hard work ethic. Whatever

The downside of dating is no matter how long you date for, there's no guarantee you are seeing what you will get after the "I Do's". Seen plenty of people surprised.

As if any of you wouldn't have done the same in that situation.

Not me. I went to breakfast the other day with Annette and she bought. holla

The downside of dating is no matter how long you date for, there's no guarantee you are seeing what you will get after the "I Do's". Seen plenty of people surprised.

That problem is easily solved by living with them.

@Ein/KR: I'm not arguing against dating or living together. Just that doing so is no guarantee of getting to know someone well enough to marry them, even after several years. Back to that expectations thing. Some people change, and some change expectations after rings are exchanged.

I hope he is, because between you two it would be much more interesting than economic philosophy.

Thanks? :cool:

@Ein/KR: I'm not arguing against dating or living together. Just that doing so is no guarantee of getting to know someone well enough to marry them, even after several years. Back to that expectations thing. Some people change, and some change expectations after rings are exchanged.

Stop being such a goddamn realist. :cool:

Of course that's true, but I suppose dating is preferable to the alternative (i.e. hopping on a flight to Vegas after the first date).

Of course. I'm just saying that people who occupy some sort of higher ground in their own mind on dating "brew time" aren't actually getting much risk decrease vs the shorter lengths. A lot of it comes down to individual discernment and setting expectations up front. You can date for years and never have a candid moment regarding the relationship itself and it's future.

I don't get laid as often as Overwatch does, but if it counts I typically require recovery days for my holes to stop hurting.

Personally I am TOTALLY planning on bait and switching. The instant a ring gets put on it, I'm gonna gain 50 pounds and stop shaving and quit my job and sit around watching daytime TV refreshing gossip websites.

Fuck. I can't help but measure my self worth by the number of quality women I lay. I am so screwed.

Marriage has become so desanctified these days that it makes no difference whether a couple is married or not, excepting the legal benefits. When something's broken, people no longer fix it but they throw it away.