1st
sorry if i'm offending the star wars fanboys, but
the fact that she's wearing a starwars shirt does nothing for me
2nd
from the neck up she looks like she's 6 years old
3rd
from the neck down, i wouldn't do her because she doesn't have any boobs

i'm not attracted to those tattoed girls, they look butch

but Star Wars shirt girl i wanna part her legs and plunge my tongue deep in her asshole

i love the tattooed girls
but only if the tattoos are in full-color
that whole black-&-white "pepper-shading" "gangsta bitch" "prison-tats" type tattoos look really disturbing on a female
unless the black-&-white tattoo is unmistakeably marylin monroe then the peper-shading is okay

I just don't think sex with a prostitute sounds fulfilling at all. To me sex isn't just about desiring someone and experiencing pleasure, but also about being desired and giving pleasure. Nothing tops the moment when you look at a woman know she's about to let you have her. Or that stretch when you're first having sex and you just want to be in bed together all day. Or just looking at each other after really good sex. To me those experiences are the heights of life and it would just be impossible to have that with someone who you're paying for sex. All those experiences require a level of mutual desire and obviously a prostitute just desires your money.

I guess, if he has time to see a whore every day or almost every day. But people in relationships can have sex virtually every day if they want to.

naw just once a week lol and sometimes i skip a week. that mutual emotional attachment shit sounds nice but i have no deep yearning for it. i'm content just looking intensely at a bitch while screwing her and thinking "damn she's so fucking hot". most of those i've been with are really warm and nice girls, i just leave the cash on the table and we're good to go. they even cuddle afterwards lol.

you 2 are obviously very different people
but i can understand where you're both coming from

i've been having sex since i was 12, when i turned 19, someone had bought me a hooker as a birthday present, she came out to my apt, she'd already been paid before she got there, i'm a sexual submissive, so the idea of doing a hooker was awkward for me, we didn't have sex, we ended up just talking about sex for 20 min and i ended up offering to pay her even more money than she'd already been paid

but, now, i've experienced a lot of horrible relationships, i've had "the mother hen" cockblock me at nightclubs, and trying to obtain/maintain sexual relationships has gotten so fucking frustrating that now would consider doing a hooker, or if i had a lot more money, a professional dominatrix

I'd love to kiss her little feet and smack her butt so she has a worried or sad look on her face and then have really hard anal with her.

that's just rude for a girl like her, i would do slow and tender anal

i don't understand hetero males being obsessed with anal

i mean, i would prolly stick my dick up a girl's ass if that girl really likes recieving anal, but i'd rather fuck her pussy

Being without pussy is depressing. Butt kind of sucks in a way. Not literally, obviously, but too much off it and you just feel all icky and gay in a way.

Being without pussy is depressing. Butt kind of sucks in a way. Not literally, obviously, but too much off it and you just feel all icky and gay in a way.

yeah
that was my point
ramming my dick in a girl's butt every once in a while is interesting
but doing anal too much is just like "why am i not fucking pussy?"

Girl I slept with last week visited for a few today. She's sweet. I like her. I still don't quite understand her motives, and I'm not sure I really have a chance beyond what has happened, but I can still hope haha.

I don't count it unless it is sexual, honestly. I mean, I don't count girls I've made out with (because I don't like making out). Either lets do it or let's don't, haha.