Males and Females

So my ex wants to be friends with benefits. I'm torn between it being a horrible idea and a "why not?" situation.

I actually managed to pull that off with my ex recently. We fooled around few times, only talked to each other to make arrangements, and had a no cuddle rule. I also made it a point to not ask about her problems and to not delve into them if she brought them up. It worked out well, though perhaps a bit heartless. She has a boyfriend now and I'm not caught in a relationship with a girl that I don't like so win-win.

waif I love your always sunny reference

Glad someone got it.

Got back together with my girlfriend. Not sure how I feel about it, but I wasn't willing to cut her out of my life and that was pretty much what it came down to. Complicated situation. Next few weeks should be interesting.

She's trying to get back with you without the shame of admitting it.

Well it's pretty mutually understood that we can't get back together. There's not a whole lot more I could do to mess things up so if she's disappointed when I don't want anything more, that's her problem. I really think she just wants to get laid though.

I'd have an easier time turning her down if sex with her wasn't mind-blowing. I'd rather have meaningless sex on a friendship basis than the extremely hostile relationship that we had.

Good luck guys

I'm about to go a week without sex. Longest I've been "dry" since summer 2011! But after last night I'll be fine, that was, huh, wow.

if you want an intimate bar setting, I'm telling you, The Varnish is your best bet

Aha, so that's why you took me and Grant there! It makes so much sense why Grant was sluggish and tired too. After all, the drinks were hand-crafted with care.

I found myself in a super awkward situation and I return to GMD for the purpose of catharsis [as everyone I know over here knows both parties]. I've been seeing this girl lately and it feels like it's inevitably that we'll be in a serious relationship soon. She is beautiful and incredibly intelligent. She's also mostly Asian [going back to my good ol' yellow fever].

However, things aren't that serious at all, and she was gone from here for the past weekend. I got quite possibly the drunkest I've been, and I ended up going from my brosky's party to this friend's party in search of my roommates who were supposed to be there. This friend is an incredibly hot girl that I used to hang out with a lot during freshman year. The party was beat, and I offered a shot to whoever was left. The next thing that I remember was that I was going down on her, and then after that, I woke up with no clothes on.

I go home [a couple of city blocks away], and on the way a black guy from the hood tells me that I got really fucked up, and chuckles to himself. I'm still terribly hammered and then when I go home, I notice what he meant; ladies [erm Krampus] and gentlemen of GMD Social, I inadvertently earned my red wings.

If things aren't official with the other girl then you didn't technically do anything wrong. That said, try and make sure she doesn't hear about it, as it's pretty much guaranteed she wouldn't be thrilled.