Males and Females

dude were they intended for you or did you just steal a glance? was she a relative? :p

So I went up to see my ex and it actually went surprisingly well. We kept our distance emotionally and just had fun together. There is definitely an emotional drawback that makes me feel weird about it but it hasn't been intense enough for me to be against doing it. Hopefully the emotional aspect doesn't come back to haunt me though. Either way, sexual attraction is hard to argue with and I guess there isn't anything for me to lose at this point.

Damn, Yoda. Haha.

Also fuuuuuck. So girl I was making out with two weekends ago doesn't really talk to me much anymore. I think it's safe to say I screwed a friendship up. Oh well.

Damn, Yoda. Haha.

Also fuuuuuck. So girl I was making out with two weekends ago doesn't really talk to me much anymore. I think it's safe to say I screwed a friendship up. Oh well.

Atleast you got to make out with her. That's better than being friends anyways. No big deal.

i was actually suggesting using these fests as a "meat market" [or whatever you call the place you go when you're looking for a date]
where you actually date the people you meet at a fest as opposed to dating someone you meet at a grocery store or a laundrymat or whatever

you know, like using the fest the way people used to use "singles bars"

Again,the majority probably do, they just wont date you.

Come on, Yoda, you know that doesn't count.

Just find a drunk skank at a party and dare her to take her shirt off or something.

awesome, well done!

bro-bro-fist-funny-haha-internet-lol-Favim.com-64920.jpg

Saw the girl I was humping again today. She had her daughter, so there was no sweet sweet hole for me this time. She said she came by Saturday but I wasn't at home (I was at the gym). Damn. So she said after Wednesday she'll come by again. We agreed on being nothing more than fuck buddies. I'm so very ok with that.