Males and Females

Astrum, that just sounds like depression squeezing the joy out of you. Does she know how it is to be depressed? Wait for a sunny day and see how it feels...this week of nonstop rain is making me not want to get out of bed and my default mood is "HAPPY!!!!11" In the meantime, have you done anything/are you doing anything within your powers to cope with being miserable, like doing a lot of yoga or pushups or running? The way to convince her you are trying to want to see her/feel better would be to explain truthfully that you're doing everything you can.

WAIF - WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T EVEN. Thank god I have my own office so no one can see that on my screen.

My roommate has a hot date with a dude at Guitar Center who fixed her banjo and didn't charge her for it. I'm super excited for them!

PP's birthday is tomorrow and I am getting him way too much stuff because I can't ever decide on anything. So far:

-A new one-hitter
-A jokey calendar
-A cheeseburger shirt (kinda jokey too)
-"The Witch of Hebron" by James Howard Kunstler
-A slice of the best cheesecake in town which Imma bring to his work
-A couples massage/spa thingy because he's always stressed out and has tense muscles and I don't know anything about massages. Also he mentioned a couple months back that he has always wanted to do something like that. Well he'd better fucking like it, shit is like $175

So this really beautiful girl who lives in a far away country is pretty into me and wants to meet up. Fuck. I wish I could print frozen food and fucking sell it. My phone broke. That's gay. Life is a bill.

I need advice from you pussy starved nerds

and maybe the women on here

so for the past week I've been unusually depressed, I've felt like absolute shit, and I've been tired. I'm currently "homeless" as your average middle class asshole would call it (I have a camp in the forest, personally I love it but not everyone sees how). This isn't like me and I'm usually the one telling every one else to suck it up. I've been doing so much work in the past month and have been on such a euphoric pink cloud due to changes in my life, I think I must be crashing from it all.

Anyway, my girl and I are normally best friends. We argue like any other couple, but probably 80% of the time we can comfortably occupy each others time effortlessly. This week though I've felt so shitty I honestly have not wanted to see her. If any of you can get this, the depressed mood I'm in would make me either quiet or glum, maybe even pissed off. I don't want to see her not because I don't miss her (because I do) but because I just don't have the energy to talk to anyone, move off the couch, or sustain a conversation. I'm honestly miserable and I'm not pleased about it but it's true. She's getting so pissed. I don't not want to see her because of anything about her, it's just me. I'll just piss her off or we'll end up fighting. The only way I have to see her as of right now is to walk incredibly far in the rain. Exhausted. Plain and simple I just don't want her to think I hate her, or I don't want her to think I don't miss her. I'm fighting with her over trying to explain why I don't want to go out tonight, or why I haven't all week really. But she's not going to understand because all she's hearing is "No I don't want to see you". which is technically the truth. but not the way she is seeing it.

I hope somebody understood that because I honestly vomited it out like a moron

I hate women

First of all, how are you sitting "sitting on the couch" when you live in a tent?

OK, more importantly, you should spend time with your girl. I have no idea what the source of your depression is, but spending time with your self-proclaimed best friend might really help. it sounds like you might be in a bad cycle and changing up your habits, surroundings and activities can help give you a new perspective. Just request that you two do something not hyper-social.

Also, it sounds like you two have been together for a while and are real close; it's selfish to ignore that she might have come to depend on you for certain types of emotional/social and that's not gonna magically change for her just because you're feeling down. You should put more effort into considering things from her perspective.

:lol: I wrote "sitting on the couch" without really thinking. It doesn't necessarily mean it's my couch.

and in all honesty, that night I went to her house and we relaxed all night, and I felt a lot better. Beforehand I was convinced it was just going to end badly. All I could picture was us bickering and her pestering me over why I was being so quiet, and why I couldn't explain to her what was wrong. I really was just thinking too much and being selfish, she does depend on me for a lot, and I wanted to be alone.

All ended well though. I'm so manic-depressive. I'll have nights like that, where I want to be alone and fall off the face of the earth, followed by days where I'll want to get up and build a damn house.

SS randomly referencing something i said a couple pages ago

so
spent about an our this morning making out with the chick that is horrible in bed

i tried to talk to her about our sex life, but i still haven't been able to flat-out-tell-her that she's bad in bed, which is getting awkward because she keeps telling me how spectacularly awesome i am in bed, i can't convince her to do woman-on-top, and she's oldschool when it comes to sex, she only wants penis-in-vagina sex

still haven't told her about the crazy-photographer-chick that's been taking pictures of my hard dick, (just to clarify here, the crazy-photographer-chick is NOT wanting to actually touch my dick, she just loves taking pictures of dick and she thinks my dick in paticular looks "gorgeuos")
so
does having someone take pictures of my dick count as "cheating"??
i probably don't really need to know the answer cuz i'm prolly gonna start unequivocably cheating pretty soon anyway

:lol: I wrote "sitting on the couch" without really thinking. It doesn't necessarily mean it's my couch.

and in all honesty, that night I went to her house and we relaxed all night, and I felt a lot better. Beforehand I was convinced it was just going to end badly. All I could picture was us bickering and her pestering me over why I was being so quiet, and why I couldn't explain to her what was wrong. I really was just thinking too much and being selfish, she does depend on me for a lot, and I wanted to be alone.

All ended well though. I'm so manic-depressive. I'll have nights like that, where I want to be alone and fall off the face of the earth, followed by days where I'll want to get up and build a damn house.

Depression 101. You don't want to do anything, and there is no reason for not doing it. Therefore there is no reason for not doing it. Therefore do it. That's all there is to it: behavioral reactivation.

so did you and PP ever make it official? Do you call each other boyfriend and girlfriend?

Yep! Like 10 months ago or something.

I definitely got him good today, showed up at his work with cake. It was complicated because he works on the top floor of a state agency and didn't tell security I was coming because it was a total surprise, but I got in!

SS randomly referencing something i said a couple pages ago

so
spent about an our this morning making out with the chick that is horrible in bed

i tried to talk to her about our sex life, but i still haven't been able to flat-out-tell-her that she's bad in bed, which is getting awkward because she keeps telling me how spectacularly awesome i am in bed, i can't convince her to do woman-on-top, and she's oldschool when it comes to sex, she only wants penis-in-vagina sex

still haven't told her about the crazy-photographer-chick that's been taking pictures of my hard dick, (just to clarify here, the crazy-photographer-chick is NOT wanting to actually touch my dick, she just loves taking pictures of dick and she thinks my dick in paticular looks "gorgeuos")
so
does having someone take pictures of my dick count as "cheating"??
i probably don't really need to know the answer cuz i'm prolly gonna start unequivocably cheating pretty soon anyway

I don't think that it's cheating per se, but it might incite some trust issues for her.

Btw try to get her to do anal somehow. :kickass:

I don't think that it's cheating per se, but it might incite some trust issues for her.

Btw try to get her to do anal somehow. :kickass:

i wasn't planning on telling her anyway

her phone went a long time without having any minutes on it
she planned on getting more minutes today but i'm not sure if she made it out there because she hasn't texted me

i've been doing a lot of stuff she doesn't know about
she doesn't ever ask where i'm going or where i've been

obviously someone else seeing my hard dick would create trust issues with her, but is it cheating if no one's touching my dick??

anyway i'm prolly gonna cheat on her soon anyway

and i don't really think i could convince her to do anal, she won't even do cowgirl or doggie style

God damn shmasticals. I need to see more people, more women and more alcohol. Fuck the prohibition/ curse has been lifted. The mulleted lesbian in her town hall, with her clucking noises and her politically correctness, just got fucked by a hot young white man. So that's the end of that.

i wasn't planning on telling her anyway

her phone went a long time without having any minutes on it
she planned on getting more minutes today but i'm not sure if she made it out there because she hasn't texted me

i've been doing a lot of stuff she doesn't know about
she doesn't ever ask where i'm going or where i've been

obviously someone else seeing my hard dick would create trust issues with her, but is it cheating if no one's touching my dick??

anyway i'm prolly gonna cheat on her soon anyway

and i don't really think i could convince her to do anal, she won't even do cowgirl or doggie style

It's not cheating if no one touches it.

So basically the only sex she wants is penis-in-vagina missionary? What fucking reason does she give for not wanting anything else?

It's not cheating if no one touches it.

Depends on the relationship...If I personally was dating a chick and was really into her and she was sending nudes and talking all crazy to another dude, Id not tolerate that shit...Even though she didnt touch him and I wouldnt classify it as "cheating" per se, but that shit is definitely grounds to send her packin.

Am I the only one who thinks JAGE might have completely lost it?
Not that I mind, this is quite entertaining.

Depends on the relationship...If I personally was dating a chick and was really into her and she was sending nudes and talking all crazy to another dude, Id not tolerate that shit...Even though she didnt touch him and I wouldnt classify it as "cheating" per se, but that shit is definitely grounds to send her packin.

I don't know of many men that would be okay with their partner hanging out in front of others naked or even exposed to any degree.

Did he ever have it?

Oh man PP's birthday festivities were hugely successful. Culminated in me falling asleep outside the bar in a chair and getting kicked out, shoving my way past the bouncer (I'm a slightish female with no training in martial arts, some bouncer) to get back in, and one of our friends mistaking a passed-out guy on the sidewalk for a dummy and kicking him really hard in the head.