Males and Females

It's a softening technique/attempt at keeping options open. Every chick, whether she admits it or not, likes knowing there are a few dudes "in orbit" who would be with her if she gave them the green light. Doesn't have to be and probably shouldn't be ones we have loved and lost/let go, randoms count.

What pisses me off about women is how the young ones don't ever turn their sexuality off and just deal with people in a reasonable way. For example, say you're talking to a girl slightly nervously, about your idea for a group project. *Ears turned off, goes straight to gossiping about some utter shit with other bitch*, I complain "hheeehee, oh you've got to talk to girls confidently, hehhehe", screw you bitch, I'm not after your orifices, I want your input. Stop being a ho and become a person.

It's a softening technique/attempt at keeping options open. Every chick, whether she admits it or not, likes knowing there are a few dudes "in orbit" who would be with her if she gave them the green light. Doesn't have to be and probably shouldn't be ones we have loved and lost/let go, randoms count.

Women need to realize that the Ptolemaic model is obsolete.

What pisses me off about women is how the young ones don't ever turn their sexuality off and just deal with people in a reasonable way. For example, say you're talking to a girl slightly nervously, about your idea for a group project. *Ears turned off, goes straight to gossiping about some utter shit with other bitch*, I complain "hheeehee, oh you've got to talk to girls confidently, hehhehe", screw you bitch, I'm not after your orifices, I want your input. Stop being a ho and become a person.

lolwut

The power women have over men, their sexual power, becomes an addiction for them and renders them ultimately shallow, individualistic creatures.

This is very interesting because I HAVE been one of the guys kept in "orbit" while some girl was trying to get over her ex. It has happened on more than one occasion, actually. In fact, you can scroll back through this thread and look at posts I made years ago whining about being that guy in "orbit" haha. This is the first time I've been the "ex" in this kind of situation.

I need advice from you pussy starved nerds

and maybe the women on here

so for the past week I've been unusually depressed, I've felt like absolute shit, and I've been tired. I'm currently "homeless" as your average middle class asshole would call it (I have a camp in the forest, personally I love it but not everyone sees how). This isn't like me and I'm usually the one telling every one else to suck it up. I've been doing so much work in the past month and have been on such a euphoric pink cloud due to changes in my life, I think I must be crashing from it all.

Anyway, my girl and I are normally best friends. We argue like any other couple, but probably 80% of the time we can comfortably occupy each others time effortlessly. This week though I've felt so shitty I honestly have not wanted to see her. If any of you can get this, the depressed mood I'm in would make me either quiet or glum, maybe even pissed off. I don't want to see her not because I don't miss her (because I do) but because I just don't have the energy to talk to anyone, move off the couch, or sustain a conversation. I'm honestly miserable and I'm not pleased about it but it's true. She's getting so pissed. I don't not want to see her because of anything about her, it's just me. I'll just piss her off or we'll end up fighting. The only way I have to see her as of right now is to walk incredibly far in the rain. Exhausted. Plain and simple I just don't want her to think I hate her, or I don't want her to think I don't miss her. I'm fighting with her over trying to explain why I don't want to go out tonight, or why I haven't all week really. But she's not going to understand because all she's hearing is "No I don't want to see you". which is technically the truth. but not the way she is seeing it.

I hope somebody understood that because I honestly vomited it out like a moron

I hate women

The idea that women occupy a position of power that must be denied them by sexually confident males is pretty misogynistic. Not gonna lie.

Apparently I wasn't clear. Man_01 and Woman_01 are [equals]. Then Man_01 starts putting Woman_01 on some sort of pedestal because of her lady bits, and then complaining that she looks down on him from the lofty perch he (and other men) has/have placed her on.

It's not a complicated or misogynistic explanation. The same dynamic can occur between members of the same gender, borrowing the stereotypes of the "High School QB" and the "betas" following him around.

So I met a cute girl who showed up to Juggling Club today and I taught her how to juggle clubs (she knew balls already - yeah yeah, we've heard it). She's a sophomore and I'm probably 5 years older than she is.

I barely know anything about her but today demonstrated just how instinctively I'll just zero in on a girl like that in the right context. It also made me realize how nearly all of my success with women so far has stemmed from being good at something (either juggling or classical literature/philosophy/history). Not saying this will pan out, or that it should, but it's always been my ticket in.

There's this girl at my new job who's pretty fun to talk to. She's into sci-fi and seems fairly intellectual. Every conversation I've had with her flowed really well (which was kind of bad, since I had work to do), and she seemed pretty into it (but I forgot to check for IOIs, which I just realized now. Fuck.), so she'd at least be a cool acquaintance. I think she's at least three years older than me, and I don't know if she's single, but I'll just keep talking to her and see what happens.