Males and Females

As long as both of you don't still have feelings for each other, who cares? I guess that's always wishful thinking though.

We definitely still have feelings for each other. We're almost definitely going to get back together, but not for a while. Yesterday was like nothing had ever happened, though, and while that was nice I feel like that's a bad thing. If we get back together now we'll just have the same problem.

In the meantime she helped me set up a profile on OKCupid. Gonna try that. I should be going out meeting girls and stuff, but I have a massive lack of confidence and intense depression that makes that pretty much impossible even though I look better right now than I ever have. Not sexy. Communicating through text is helpful, and makes the eventual face-to-face meet much easier for me.

This sucks. I am objectively handsome and funny. If I had confidence and social skills I could be doing pretty well for myself.

Me yesterday:
IMG_20120929_151844.jpg

I am in the same boat on pretty much every level but it seems like you are having better luck than I am when it comes to your ex. I've never had a problem getting female attention based on looks alone but I have a serious lack of confidence, a bad attitude, and am lacking in social skills. I've been hitting the bar non-stop since me and my ex broke up and have barely so much as talked to any females. My ex was always so jealous because she had this weird idea that women are always all over me. After living with me for so long, she must have forgotten just how quiet and awkward I am around most people.

Well when I registered here last night, I was thinking maybe this would be a neat place to befriend fellow metal heads.. I did not know that most of the inhabitants of this place were rude and immature.. I am turned off by the way people act here, so I won't be back.. Take care.. ;)

More like: You didn't get the reaction you wanted when you provided some provocative looking pictures so you got pissed and left

We definitely still have feelings for each other. We're almost definitely going to get back together, but not for a while. Yesterday was like nothing had ever happened, though, and while that was nice I feel like that's a bad thing. If we get back together now we'll just have the same problem.

In the meantime she helped me set up a profile on OKCupid. Gonna try that. I should be going out meeting girls and stuff, but I have a massive lack of confidence and intense depression that makes that pretty much impossible even though I look better right now than I ever have. Not sexy. Communicating through text is helpful, and makes the eventual face-to-face meet much easier for me.

This sucks. I am objectively handsome and funny. If I had confidence and social skills I could be doing pretty well for myself.

she's eastern european right? they're hot. and also crazy. does she have a green card yet?

also, you have a good face but your hairstyle is boring and going gray.

edit: wow double ninja'd

For the sake of not being too down on myself, though, women have often been intrigued by my mysteriousness (or so I've been told).

222222_10150175565162116_6385939_n.jpg

You say BBW like it's a bad thing.... Get a grip... Meat is for the man, bones are for the dog.. ;)

i'd rather fuck Lisa Sparxxx than Lisa Kudrow
i'd rather fuck London Andrews than any of the athletes at the London Olympics

i can't believe you guys scared off the new girl

KafkaX sounds like he'd be fun to hang out with face-to-face

8 posts. New record :p

Slept with the ex last night. Probably a mistake. What am I doing?

yes, sleeping with your ex was definately a mistake
i know it was a definately a mistake just simply because you used the word "mistake" in this post, seriously

Me yesterday:
IMG_20120929_151844.jpg

seriously
in this picture you look like a male model
no one on this forum gives a shit about my opinions and no one takes my advice seriously
but, if you're posting on this specific thread because you're actually asking us what you should do with your love life/sex life
you just need to get laid, and i mean you need to just get up and go fuck someone else, having sex with someone else will clear your mind, because it will help you acknowledge to yourself that your relationship was crap,
and i know it's not exactly what you want to hear right now, but seriously, just the fact that your relationship was falling apart to the point that you are bitching about it online, just that by itself, probably means you need to move on and date someone else

We are a dysfunctional family, but deep down we all love each other, especially the few occasions we meet up in person (MDF and elsewhere). That's hard to imagine viewing it from outside. We mean no harm, but we make no apologies.

No homo, but you look like a fucking retard on that last picture.

I just realized her username is Greek for masochism.

Well.

8 posts. New record :p

I fucking love this forum.

Cody - that club sounds really fun. I am upset that scene/hip is encroaching there. One of my friends in Brooklyn went to goth night and said it was a huge mess of hipsters who weren't dancing at all, and a guy wearing a wolf mask ironically. Part of me really wants to say "fuck it" and wear PVC hot pants every day and go to Wave-Gotik Treffen next year...

You should totally do it. And take pictures ;) But seriously, dont let the hipsters stop you from going, it doesnt stop me from going to this place because they are the minority (for now anyhow)...The saving grace is there are two other rooms where they keep the music real, the scene kids out and a flock of hot women in pvc hot pants.

I fucking woke up half an hour too late to catch being picked up by some girl I was meant to be seeing. I hate my life sometimes. Oh god. I hope she still talks to me. Fuck shits. I'm going to be lonely for ages now if she doesn't. I hate walking around and seeing couples. Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Living in a big integrated city can make a man into my avatar given enough time and bad enough social skills. I know exactly where WAIF is coming from. People say I'm good looking but I'm not much to talk to. I've not even got any female friends really, I just don't know how to deal with women, they're like some strange mysterious creatures that could explode at any second, as far as I can see.

PP and I went to the BEST WEDDING on Saturday, the reception was in a barn and their first dance was to "This Must Be The Place" which is my fav Talking Heads song and maybe my favorite song ever, period.

Women can make fun of hipsters all they want but they know deep down that they find them attractive and would jump at the chance of dating one (like my ex and her rebound). From what I've seen, those kinds of people are try-hard romantics but I suppose that's how you get someone interested in you in the first place.

Also, no one thinks of themselves as a hipster since it's used derogatorily. I've heard lots of hipsters make fun of hipsters.

OK, I guess I should clarify, I almost exclusively get along with misfits and outcasts and hedonist types. I do find the "hipster" look attractive but I find there is often a personality trait of self-consciousness that makes too-cool people alien and woefully boring to me. Doesn't matter what you look like. I could put on a football jersey and bleach my hair and get a tan - that wouldn't make me a real cheerleader/Barbie type though!

It's true, a pretty face does nothing if you can't be at ease around women. However your grey hair and your rational and grounded-in-reason approach to dating will make you really appealing to older women. Just saying. Sorry shit's hitting the fan in your relationship though. She is really hot so you clearly can do well for yourself, and have been.

You should totally do it. And take pictures ;) But seriously, dont let the hipsters stop you from going, it doesnt stop me from going to this place because they are the minority (for now anyhow)...The saving grace is there are two other rooms where they keep the music real, the scene kids out and a flock of hot women in pvc hot pants.

Bahaha, we'll see about all that. I'm trying to convince Porkpal and his friend (who has zero interest in anything "dark") to end up at goth night for their birthday on Friday. And don't worry, I wouldn't let anyone keep me from going anywhere I wanted to go unless they viciously attacked me or wouldn't let me in the door. I do wonder what "unreal" music gets play in the hipster room?

It's true, a pretty face does nothing if you can't be at ease around women. However your grey hair and your rational and grounded-in-reason approach to dating will make you really appealing to older women. Just saying. Sorry shit's hitting the fan in your relationship though. She is really hot so you clearly can do well for yourself, and have been.

Yeah, and a lot of people have told me that in 10-15 years if I keep in shape I'll be fucking swarmed. Looking forward to that.

Where does one find cougars? I could in all seriousness go for a couple months of being some cougar's boytoy.