Males and Females

Well this is the first time I'm really seeing that she's getting over me. I could be wrong but it does look like she doesn't want anything to do with me at this point. I suppose there is the possibility that she doesn't end up having any success with the guy she's talking to now and tries to fall back on me. That would piss me off to no end.

I wish she could have controlled her emotions enough to let me go once we broke up but I guess that would have been a lot to ask. I suppose I could have followed through with doing that but seeing as I lack self-control (which was the main reason we split up in the first place), I wasn't able to do it either.

It was a long time coming from both sides but I am more or less the reason we broke up. I was verbally abusive towards her, completely crossed the line one night, and made the mature decision of moving out which also caused her to be in a tough financial spot (which I'm still reluctantly helping out with). She should have been the one to sever all contact to begin with.

If she deleted and blocked you, then that shows she doesn't have the maturity or self-control to guarantee she doesn't come crawling back. Trying to shut you out usually means the opposite of getting over you.

Das Bunker looks like a fun place. fat chance i'd fit in there though lol

If she deleted and blocked you, then that shows she doesn't have the maturity or self-control to guarantee she doesn't come crawling back. Trying to shut you out usually means the opposite of getting over you.

Well I'd normally agree with you (since I've admittedly done the same to her only to get back in contact) but I wasn't leaving her alone. She asked me to stop texting her and I ignored her. I really have a hard time controlling myself when I feel this way and she knows it so it makes sense why she would decide to block me. I could still be wrong but if so, I hope that I will have moved on by the time she starts crawling back.

I'm having a hard time believing this is happening. The break up was rough but I still felt more comfortable knowing that I was still wanted and that she wanted to end up with me once I got myself together. After she admitted to me that she was talking to someone else, I admitted that I attempted to get back in contact with a former partner I had. She didn't seem to care all that much and didn't even really question me about it. It's just becoming increasingly more evident that she's starting to move on and it's hard to completely accept. I guess this is just where the emotionally difficult part of a break up comes in. Not fun.

i've said it somewhere in this thread before but i'm too lazy to find it and quote myself

your sexual relationship should be every bit as easy and natural and efortless as your non-sexual relationships

your sex-partner should be just simeply
"your best friend + sex"
anything other than that and it's just not worth the effort

why, oh why, don't you guys pay attention when i say stuff that should be common sense??
apparently common sense isn't really so common after all

Went to a Industrial/Noise club last night...God damn those women are fucking hot.

Gothic_cyber_club_chick_by_AgonyInEcstasy_thumb.jpg

i think cyber-goth-girls are as-sexy-as-hell, anyone who agrees with me click on the link

http://funnydust.blogspot.com/2010/10/cyber-goth-girls-29-photos.html

and if you're in Dallas, and you want to meet cyber-goth-girls
just go here http://www.thechurchdallas.com/

Note sure why this matters, but older woman I know dropped off some movies for me to watch a few weeks ago in the mailbox and txted me after. She did not bother to just chat a bit or anything. Maybe she was just busy or something.

i've spent the last few months hanging out with 8 people
they're all a "couple"
each of the 4 girls are having sex with more than 1 guy
each of the 4 guys are having sex with more than 1 girl
the 8 people are all with each other 24/7
there's no jealousy, at all, they're all exhibitionists
they're all voyeuristic, and their sex sessions turn into orgies
and yesterday they started thinking of making me the 9th person in their "couple"

i've had sex with dominant married women while their cuckolded husbands watched from inside a sex-cage, but this kind of "group-couple" thing is just a little too weird for me

Having a greater ratio of men to women does not sound like a sexual situation Id like to put myself in...

Let alone with 8 other people...Id be so fucking worried about STD's, im so fucking paranoid/overly cautious about that shit.

not to mention you'd be swimming in other dudes' various bodily fluids. no thanks, i prefer being the only guy in the room when it's sexytime.

and i bet monoxide's "friends" are mostly welfare people and "BBWs" lol.

not to mention you'd be swimming in other dudes' various bodily fluids. no thanks, i prefer being the only guy in the room when it's sexytime.

and i bet monoxide's "friends" are mostly welfare people and "BBWs" lol.

You say BBW like it's a bad thing.... Get a grip... Meat is for the man, bones are for the dog.. ;)