Males and Females

Was about to go to sleep. Roommate comes home with a girl for the second night in a row. Son of a bitch. Now listening to them have loud sex. Gonna watch a movie or something.

Haha.. I don't know about showing tits but I don't mind showing some cleavage every now and again.. and as far as yelling you all about myself.. I don't know.. I'm me.. What do you want to know? Here's some pics.. I'm just not good at talking about myself.. bleh..

Image1-10.jpg

photo4.jpg

Some webcam fun..

Image1-5.jpg

Total randomness.. because it's funny as fuck..

tumblr_m77zqxVG9p1rnu26go1_400.jpg

IMG_3425.jpg

Anyway.. You get the point.. lol.. ;) Seems like this can be a tough place.. wtfuck am I getting myself into here?

Hefty bitches coming here and invading our forum, stealing all the biscuits and posting boobs everywhere.

Yes, what we do on a metal forum is necessarily indicative of how we are in real life.

Well when I registered here last night, I was thinking maybe this would be a neat place to befriend fellow metal heads.. I did not know that most of the inhabitants of this place were rude and immature.. I am turned off by the way people act here, so I won't be back.. Take care.. ;)

Well when I registered here last night, I was thinking maybe this would be a neat place to befriend fellow metal heads.. I did not know that most of the inhabitants of this place were rude and immature.. I am turned off by the way people act here, so I won't be back.. Take care.. ;)

We are a dysfunctional family, but deep down we all love each other, especially the few occasions we meet up in person (MDF and elsewhere). That's hard to imagine viewing it from outside. We mean no harm, but we make no apologies.

I can vouch that Zeph is exactly the same offline as online, but there are fewer awkward silences on GMD. LOL!1

Cody - that club sounds really fun. I am upset that scene/hip is encroaching there. One of my friends in Brooklyn went to goth night and said it was a huge mess of hipsters who weren't dancing at all, and a guy wearing a wolf mask ironically. Part of me really wants to say "fuck it" and wear PVC hot pants every day and go to Wave-Gotik Treffen next year...

Women can make fun of hipsters all they want but they know deep down that they find them attractive and would jump at the chance of dating one (like my ex and her rebound). From what I've seen, those kinds of people are try-hard romantics but I suppose that's how you get someone interested in you in the first place.

Also, no one thinks of themselves as a hipster since it's used derogatorily. I've heard lots of hipsters make fun of hipsters.