Males and Females

Yeah, and a lot of people have told me that in 10-15 years if I keep in shape I'll be fucking swarmed. Looking forward to that.

Where does one find cougars? I could in all seriousness go for a couple months of being some cougar's boytoy.

Craigslist. "J'ai besoin d'une femme 30-50 ans. OUIOUIOUIHAWHAWHAW" etc.

OK, I guess I should clarify, I almost exclusively get along with misfits and outcasts and hedonist types. I do find the "hipster" look attractive but I find there is often a personality trait of self-consciousness that makes too-cool people alien and woefully boring to me. Doesn't matter what you look like. I could put on a football jersey and bleach my hair and get a tan - that wouldn't make me a real cheerleader/Barbie type though!

They are woefully boring but girls would rather date someone who's "too-cool" on the surface than someone who's more interesting but a reclusive pessimist. I'm not necessarily referring to me personally but a lot of people that have interesting tastes and personality traits often come across very pessimistic and unsure of themselves. No woman likes that in the end.

They are woefully boring but girls would rather date someone who's "too-cool" on the surface than someone who's more interesting but a reclusive pessimist. I'm not necessarily referring to me personally but a lot of people that have interesting tastes and personality traits often come across very pessimistic and unsure of themselves. No woman likes that in the end.

What's the point of being interesting if no one can tell?

Well I wasn't necessarily saying that no one can tell. I'm not going to be pompous and call myself interesting but my ex and other girls have expressed thinking that way about me but were ultimately driven away by the negativity that came with it. Women seek motivation, ambition, good treatment, and a positive attitude. If men don't have those traits, every other appealing aspect of their personalities become irrelevant after a while. I lack in most of those areas which is why I've never been able to keep women around. I mean, am I wrong?

Met with an ex today (that I havnt seen in over a year) to pick up some stuff I lent her right before she ripped my heart out...Interesting to see how my mind likes to hold grudges and be right when I feel ive been wronged...Trying to change that aspect of myself is a constant work in progress...

Well I wasn't necessarily saying that no one can tell. I'm not going to be pompous and call myself interesting but my ex and other girls have expressed thinking that way about me but were ultimately driven away by the negativity that came with it. Women seek motivation, ambition, good treatment, and a positive attitude. If men don't have those traits, every other appealing aspect of their personalities become irrelevant after a while. I lack in most of those areas which is why I've never been able to keep women around. I mean, am I wrong?

One of those things is a necessity, the others are universally desirable. It's one thing to be a playful realist/cynic and another to actually be an Eeyore who always brings the mood down. Motivation and ambition are what keep people employed, moneyed and physically fit, all of which are kind of important if that's something your partner values. And uh yeah if you can't treat women well you can't expect them to hang around for more than five minutes.

Met with an ex today (that I havnt seen in over a year) to pick up some stuff I lent her right before she ripped my heart out...Interesting to see how my mind likes to hold grudges and be right when I feel ive been wronged...Trying to change that aspect of myself is a constant work in progress...

Eh you're human too, like it or not ;) DID she wrong you, or is that up for interpretation?

No she totally fucked me over. She lead me on like a fucking puppet, talked about how she knew I was the one she wanted to marry, then cut things off out of no where because "her feelings scared her, and now she doesnt want to be with anyone because shes never had her 'single time' to breathe..."

The next day she gets back with her ex.

I fucking woke up half an hour too late to catch being picked up by some girl I was meant to be seeing. I hate my life sometimes. Oh god. I hope she still talks to me. Fuck shits. I'm going to be lonely for ages now if she doesn't. I hate walking around and seeing couples. Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Living in a big integrated city can make a man into my avatar given enough time and bad enough social skills. I know exactly where WAIF is coming from. People say I'm good looking but I'm not much to talk to. I've not even got any female friends really, I just don't know how to deal with women, they're like some strange mysterious creatures that could explode at any second, as far as I can see.

idk about gay men, but there's a lot of horny-as-hell women that end up becoming lesbians because they "just don't understand men"

So I reactivated my Okcupid account. Lul. We'll see where this goes.

www.adultfriendfinder.com www.fling.com type sites might work better might work better

Yeah, and a lot of people have told me that in 10-15 years if I keep in shape I'll be fucking swarmed. Looking forward to that.

Where does one find cougars? I could in all seriousness go for a couple months of being some cougar's boytoy.

http://cougarlife.com/
http://www.meetlocalcougars.com/
http://www.cougared.com/

everybody does that
you're totally normal

No she totally fucked me over. She lead me on like a fucking puppet, talked about how she knew I was the one she wanted to marry, then cut things off out of no where because "her feelings scared her, and now she doesnt want to be with anyone because shes never had her 'single time' to breathe..."

random females do crazy-ass shit like that
there's really only 2 possibilities here
the first one is that she wasn't trying to hurt you, she genuinely meant everything she said, but then, when you were gone, she went back to her ex because she's addicted to being in a relationship
the other possibility is that she was secretly wanting to get back together with her ex the entire fucking time she was with you
either way you're definitely much better off without her

Fuck, last night sucked. My ex was over. She's really good friends with my roomie and my ex and I have been trying to do the whole "just friends" thing so she's been over a lot. We all had a great time hanging out, drinking, smoking etc. and then afterwards my ex and I were watching football. She asks if she can sleep over. I say sure, I have some extra blankets and pillows and she can sleep on the couch. She freaks out that I'm not gonna let her sleep in my bed and yells at me for two hours. Am I insane or is it not just an obvious boundary that one shouldn't share a bed with their ex?

On a positive note, next weekend I have my first date since becoming single (and since I was with my ex for five years that means my first meaningful date in forever!). A cute Indian woman getting her PhD in dance. At least on the surface that's the perfect combination of smart and sexy!

Ex-girlfriend and I are both separately flirting with the same girl. I've definitely heard of people being cockblocked by their ex but this is just ridiculous.
Shouldn't really be a problem, though...I was first so I have dibs. And if the stars align I might manage to turn this into a threesome. Not fucking likely with my luck, but we'll see :p

You can make this happen. Fucking FORCE it to happen. If she starts to get the lead on this girl, you make a fucking ENTRANCE while they're doing lezzy stuff, and you command them to give your erection some proper treatment!

I would say these are all grounds for being a little grudgey...living well IS the best revenge though

Well why do women say stuff like that? There's just no honesty there if they're going to move on the minute it's convenient for them. My ex said there wasn't anyone else she wanted to be with either up until two days before getting back into contact with a hipster who had given her his number. That isn't the first time that's happened either but before, it was at least with women who I hadn't been dating for two years.

I messed up things pretty badly so I probably deserve what my girlfriend did to me. It doesn't sound like KafkaX did though and his woman, like many, played the confusion card in order to get back with her ex. It's just a typical response that I've seen countless women give and they do it as if they think it's going to hurt us less by confusing us as much as possible (it doesn't).

random females do crazy-ass shit like that
there's really only 2 possibilities here
the first one is that she wasn't trying to hurt you, she genuinely meant everything she said, but then, when you were gone, she went back to her ex because she's addicted to being in a relationship
the other possibility is that she was secretly wanting to get back together with her ex the entire fucking time she was with you
either way you're definitely much better off without her

I think its both, and I agree that I am. Hard not to let shit like that make you become jaded.

I would say these are all grounds for being a little grudgey...living well IS the best revenge though

I dont want revenge, but I get what youre saying.

Well why do women say stuff like that? There's just no honesty there if they're going to move on the minute it's convenient for them. My ex said there wasn't anyone else she wanted to be with either up until two days before getting back into contact with a hipster who had given her his number. That isn't the first time that's happened either but before, it was at least with women who I hadn't been dating for two years.

I messed up things pretty badly so I probably deserve what my girlfriend did to me. It doesn't sound like KafkaX did though and his woman, like many, played the confusion card in order to get back with her ex. It's just a typical response that I've seen countless women give and they do it as if they think it's going to hurt us less by confusing us as much as possible (it doesn't).

Youre right man, it makes shit worse. A whole fucking lot worse. I feel they play that card, so it takes less of the heat off them because they dont have the fucking balls to come out and say whats really going on because that will make them look like a piece of shit.

Well I think it's just pure cowardice. They simply don't have the courage to be honest. Nobody likes to be led on and that's certainly not exclusive to men.

Only bitchcunts do that sort of shit though. I don't think I've ever seen a chick do that who went on to have a meaningful lasting relationship with her ex.