Males and Females

I'm not Canadian and I was just observing that none of the women I've slept with have preferred it be shaved, they've all been quite happy with it merely being trimmed close. The preference for shaving is Krampus's, take it up with her.
Although I prefer that women be shaved, especially if I'm gonna go down on them.

Jesus christ, I apologize for discussing sex and my sex life in the thread about sex and our sex lives. Clearly I'm an arrogant bastard who thinks he's a sex god.
Incidentally, if all you old wise fuckers were stepping forward to offer the advice that having hundreds of women has brought you, I would just sit back and take notes.

Not respecting someone you're in a relationship because of their ethnicity is worse than not dating someone because of their ethnicity imo.

yeah word. though if someone wants to trophy collect and the other person is ok with it and they make it work, good for them. see: american military personnel and their war brides.

@Saparmurat it doesn't matter what color he is. I've gotten that from Japanese dudes and the reflexive thought process is still "ew what"

@balls I prefer shaved but I've been sleeping with the same person for 4 years so who knows what I like these days. Warning though shaving is a big step, once you shave you gotta keep shaving until you die because the growing back process is so gross and uncomfortable

What if someone has hairy legs, do you want everything to be shaved or just the balls and then there's hair everywhere else?

Just balls isn't that weird looking unless you are VERY, VERY hairy.

I keep banging Teutonic dudes with light colored body hair though so I dunno