Males and Females

No two relationships are the same, so one should never offer advice on them. Especially if said advice giver is under the age of 30, let's face it....you don't know shit. Besides, parameters of relationships change as you age and go through life and it's various problems together. I like the idea of the marrieds-only thread, you could call it the "Maybe I'll get laid tonight if my wife's not too tired" thread.

No two relationships are the same, so one should never offer advice on them. Especially if said advice giver is under the age of 30, let's face it....you don't know shit. Besides, parameters of relationships change as you age and go through life and it's various problems together. I like the idea of the marrieds-only thread, you could call it the "Maybe I'll get laid tonight if my wife's not too tired" thread.

Hey grandma, I can't help it if all the 18 year old virgins on GMD think I'm Ann Landers. ;)

Seriously I don't know why anyone comes to me for advice on matters of the heart. My IRL friends I can explain away as "because I'm a good listener who doesn't pass harsh unfounded judgments" but it's quite the opposite online.

wtf hahaha !
You probably think that all the women here wear hijab/burka and people aren't allowed to have gf/bfs and all right? :D

I don't know shit about Tunisia, I was just taking the opportunity to be a wise-ass since I thought it was funny you like the thread so much.

Seriously I don't know why anyone comes to me for advice on matters of the heart. My IRL friends I can explain away as "because I'm a good listener who doesn't pass harsh unfounded judgments" but it's quite the opposite online.

Still applies imo.

aw gorsh!

what sickening inside jokes/pet names etc do you have? I'm not at liberty to reveal in full but let's just say it involves chicken noises