Males and Females

Hm. I guess it's time for my first actual entry in this thread, which I generally hate but I have to tell someone and it's better be you faggots than some of my real friends faggots. Horse-chick came to my place today because we haven't seen each other in some time and our relationship is friendzoned, but I love her and shit. Basic stuff. She always acts like if she wanted me but never gave me chance to try anything etc. (maybe she did and I didn't becuase I'm a huge faggot). Today she even told me that I'm her true love (wtf) and that she's waiting. And I was like, for what? For me to grow up or for you?, and she answered she's waiting for me. What the fuck. And I did do nothing again. I guess I'm actually insane or maybe I'm hallucinating. What are we waiting for?

It's called having you on the hook. Heaps of girls (or guys for that matter) who don't know what they really want, do that. They take you along for a ride, tell them that you're awesome and they want to be with you and you're in a pseudo-relationship with them, but have no sex and real intimacy.

Best way, is to just let them go off and do their own thing and for you to go try and hook up with other people. If they really want to be with you, they'll start acting all jealous and try to win your attention over, or mock you for being a manslut. If not, then it's really no point pursuing a relationship with them.

Hm. I guess it's time for my first actual entry in this thread, which I generally hate but I have to tell someone and it's better be you faggots than some of my real friends faggots. Horse-chick came to my place today because we haven't seen each other in some time and our relationship is friendzoned, but I love her and shit. Basic stuff. She always acts like if she wanted me but never gave me chance to try anything etc. (maybe she did and I didn't becuase I'm a huge faggot). Today she even told me that I'm her true love (wtf) and that she's waiting. And I was like, for what? For me to grow up or for you?, and she answered she's waiting for me. What the fuck. And I did do nothing again. I guess I'm actually insane or maybe I'm hallucinating. What are we waiting for?

Way to be a faggot.

Sooner or Later. You might want to start thinking deep in your head. THINK!!!

Basically she's trying to hang onto you without actually committing. You're her backup if she ever gets really desperate.

Go fuck a bunch of people, keep the various sexual juices in a jar, make water balloons out of it, and throw it at her window.

Sometimes I've thought a female was not giving me a fair chance, but it was just me who was not trying enough. Who gives a shit if she friendzoned you,etc... or even has a boyfriend or does not want to be comitting. It does not fucking matter. She's waiting for you to show her something because she's bored,etc... IMO. Anything can change. It's not like it's carved in stone that you're frienzoned or whatever and you have to be.

It's kinda like when a chick really likes you but you're not together or she's with someone else. It's your fault. If you don't like it do something about it because you love her, she might or can love you too. If not cry like a fucking baby.

I'm a person that thinkS about shit and does not just go with it sometimes. If a female likes you she hates that more then anything. Focus on her. When you are hanging out with her or talking nothing around you means fucking shit.

And sometimes a female does not do these things purely because she just wants you as a friend or does not want to be with you or have sex with you, it might have something to do with your doing something wrong and she's repelling you until you figure it out, think about things she says in depth. A female does not always do this because she actually does not want to be with you, she wants you to overcome things or whatever possibly. It's like if you have sex with a female and know she wants you but throws the 'boyfriend' card regardless if she has one or not. It's because you're failing to take off and what not and show her why you should be hers. A random chick on the other hand it's different. I don't really know, but there's something going on between both of you. You're doing something wrong. You take a chance for better or worse because regardless you really know at the end of the day.

Don't forget that she's not just a random chick. It's a process, keep positive for the pure fact you love her and think there's something. It's really easy to not give a fuck sometimes, but it's not going to make anything easier.

Don't forget that she's not just a random chick. It's a process, keep positive for the pure fact you love her and think there's something. It's really easy to not give a fuck sometimes, but it's not going to make anything easier.

She's not a random chick, no. I'll hopefully have a chance to make things better, I'll be taking her to Brahms concert :) Well, I'd even want to go alone, but whatever. BTW Greys, you said you were in some detox groups or something, that doesn't go well with you wanting to totally leave society or whatever you were talking about. :) You should run to forests and talk about your addictions with trees.

this is the story of many of you

fa1.jpg

So I had a meet up /date/whatever with some really beautiful girl (a lot better looking than AUG's hooker for example) but because I'd grown my beard and allowed my hair to be curly since my picture on the site the girl was like OH! you're jim....

I haz a sad. I left my straighteners back at my parents house. Gay.

I'm kinda in the same boat as Onder here. I have this great friendship with this girl that I like and I'd love to tell her how I really feel, but I don't want to ruin the friendship we have together by asking her out or something. I don't want her to think that we can't be friends anymore and stuff. I've been trying to think of a good way of telling her this, but I haven't come up with anything. Granted, I'm not in love with her or anything, I don't know her well enough to say something like that, but I would like to pursue a relationship with her without losing what we currently have.

I don't understand how our friendship is ruined because I like her. I've found her attractive long before I was friends with her.

I've seen my friend do exactly what you are telling me to do. Now he is no longer friends with her.

It's not ruined but it has never been a normal friendship if you always fancied her, right?

Say she doesn't like you back and you remain friends. Are you cool with holding back/hiding your feelings forever to save this friendship?