Males and Females

Shes just ugly... The features on her face remind me of old women.

f66.jpg

Anyway, ladyfriend is possibly moving in with me soon. Cool beans.

Rich's chick is fuckin' slamin'. Fuck you guys! I give her a solid 18 on my scale. Her face is pretty to average but her body is real nice/solid build - broad shoulders that compliment her hip/waist ratio, good amount of meat on her thighs (I'm assuming she has a good boop to her butt), nice calves w small ankles and she seems to have pretty feet & hands.

Yes, I do shit like this heh. :fu:

EDIT: She reminds me of Gretchen Mol.

Rich's chick is fuckin' slamin'. Fuck you guys! I give her a solid 18 on my scale. Her face is pretty to average but her body is real nice/solid build - broad shoulders that compliment her hip/waist ratio, good amount of meat on her thighs (I'm assuming she has a good boop to her butt), nice calves w small ankles and she seems to have pretty feet & hands.

Yes, I do shit like this heh. :fu:

EDIT: She reminds me of Gretchen Mol.

Dude, yeah, Gretchen Mol indeed. Good call. And thanks for the compliment, she's definitely one of the hotter girls I've been with for certain, and she has a good head on her shoulders. High five.

Well I've gotten an unexpected second date with the hot blonde. Some other very hot girl wants to date me too, so I guess she's a back up. Things are looking up for ole CH.