Males and Females

Well I've gotten an unexpected second date with the hot blonde. Some other very hot girl wants to date me too, so I guess she's a back up. Things are looking up for ole CH.

And things will continue to look up if you stop acting like an angsty teenager all the time. It's one thing to be good looking, it's another to have a good head on your shoulders and not come off as a complete psychopath. Work in the latter my friend and you'll be good to go.

I haven't got over my rages I've just learnt to keep them inside my room and have a maximum alcohol intake of about 4 pints when I have company.

And things will continue to look up if you stop acting like an angsty teenager all the time. It's one thing to be good looking, it's another to have a good head on your shoulders and not come off as a complete psychopath. Work in the latter my friend and you'll be good to go.

Even if he fixes his problems he will still have my pals lips...

tumblr_mdm2f2spkm1rheqhwo1_250.gif

You're kind of right I think. I was thinking it's probably dear old ma's fault because for some gay reason all the women in my family more or less hate men and wont ever say anything good or encouraging to them.

I have a date next Saturday with this girl I met in my Jazz Styles class last semester. She's a vegetarian Minimal Techno DJ, and a total fucking hippie. I ran into her on campus, she mentioned that she was really digging the new My Bloody Valentine record, and I felt immediately compelled to ask her out to dinner.

e616ad33-ab4e-4348-9d9c-23b63ddbc40e_zps5cf81496.jpg

154923_4106431542661_1813919926_n_zps98ed224b.jpg

You're kind of right I think. I was thinking it's probably dear old ma's fault because for some gay reason all the women in my family more or less hate men and wont ever say anything good or encouraging to them.

You're preaching to the choir man. I have three sisters, and I'm really close to my step mother and my mom. I'm in a band with 2 beautiful women that I'm very close to. It makes it pretty easy to be effeminate, and that's no problem, but you gotta have some shit goin on and show ambition, or your relationships with friends and women will inevitably collapse in a self-fulfilling prophecy burdened with self-doubt.

Take it from the guy whose relationships with friends and women inevitably collapsed in a self-fulfilling prophecy burdened with self-doubt for 4 years straight.