Males and Females

tumblr_mdm2f2spkm1rheqhwo1_250.gif

had sex last Thursday
was first sex i'd had in months
i'll talk about it in more detail tmrw

the woman i had sex with has just recently gotten married
(less than a month ago)
we didn't use a condom because she hates condoms
(she actually told me that if she ever caught a guy wearing a condom, she'd "cut off his dick and shove it up his own ass")
she said the sex that we had needs to be just a one-night-stand
she doesn't want to have sex with me anymore because she wants her new husband to impregnate her
a married woman wanting to get pregnant should have her husband be the father of her kid, ofcourse, and she's thinking about maybe having sex with me again while she's bulky-pregnant
but well, here's the weird part of the story
her new husband is this guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait... so you banged a girl who is trying to get pregnant without a condom!? I assume she's not on the pill. So it's totally possible you could have knocked her up. Pull-and-pray only gets you so far...

King, if this is too personal just let me know where the line is man...

How was she in bed? aka did she have skills?

Honestly, I haven't really given her the chance to showcase her abilities in the sack, I've just been pounding her pretty good. She does give good head though. This weekend I'll have her do the work and rate her then. I assume she'll be good because she can dance like a motherfucker. Having said that though, she has certainly proven herself not to be a pillow queen.

It never ceases to amaze me how many rather attractive geek girls do the cosplay. A friend of a friend does that shit and he's constantly hanging with all these very good looking ladies. Checking his facebook page is like a garden of temptation. I almost want to try it but then I realize what faggotry it is and don't even want to associate.

Then I look over at all the metal ladies, see so many of them decked out in tats, chain smoking, <insert unfortunately true metal stereotypes here> Bitches take the shit too far. Can't you maintain a passionate interest in something and not take it over the edge?

When you hit your middle 20's you'll be looking at all kinds of different older women. And you'll be like cool. Or maybe it's just me.

I don't think it has much to do with age as much as just preference. Some people only want to fuck 19 year olds, people have difference fetishes, etc. I'm still only in high school, and I'd totally fuck the shit out of some 40 year old women.