Males and Females

She was white though.

tumblr_lrmmz5hELC1r1m4sqo1_500.png

So, I think I broke Kelly last night. The first time we banged she didn't mention much about being sore or anything. Apparently she was still sore from last weekend and literally tapped out last night, not even 10 minutes into me railing her and she just finished me off with a blowjob. I actually thought I was being a bit more gentle this time but apparently not. She could barely walk this morning and mentioned how she was not prepared at all for "me." This is a recurring issue in my sex life actually. :lol: /humblebrag

Hopefully she recovers fast this week because I don't think I could go two weeks without teh sects now that I'm getting some from her.

PAIN
Clubber-lang.jpg

I was just going with the mood. The first time it was pretty intense, second time was a lot more gentle because it was morning sex (after the first time). This time was pretty intense too and she was really into it but couldn't even handle it when I was going slow, hence the tap out.

I suppose it's like the first week of hitting the weightroom after a long hiatus. Gonna be sore, but you gotta condition those lady bits for regular workouts.

So, I think I broke Kelly last night. The first time we banged she didn't mention much about being sore or anything. Apparently she was still sore from last weekend and literally tapped out last night, not even 10 minutes into me railing her and she just finished me off with a blowjob. I actually thought I was being a bit more gentle this time but apparently not. She could barely walk this morning and mentioned how she was not prepared at all for "me." This is a recurring issue in my sex life actually. :lol: /humblebrag

Hopefully she recovers fast this week because I don't think I could go two weeks without teh sects now that I'm getting some from her.

PAIN
Clubber-lang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The solution is to go down on her and make sure she comes before sex. Way less likely to cause bruising, cutting etc. if she's already come.

Mort seems to be on a crusade of some sort.

popcorn-time-mj-dead-1.gif

I laughed at the Arsenio Hall comparison. This was his most memorable moment for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZIQCRVga3Y

So yeah we switched it up and I'm taking her out on Valentine's Day instead. She lives in the hoppinest part of town so there are about 15 different ideas we've thrown around for things to do that night. I'm stupid excited about this girl.

You should do her anally next time and rub lotion on her feet if she says she feels sore, just to take the piss.