Males and Females

I haven't asked yet, it's really hard to gauge, but I'm guessing she's either blackanese or blackspanic.

She's got a seriously open mind, to the point where our 12 year age difference is insignificant to me.

An "open mind" is basically another word for somebody who follows the crowd.

A lot of "open minded" people are just people who are very impressionable. A close minded person will know what they want, and they won't just do what other people are doing.

Hampeus, your definition of an open mind is completely off-base.

An open mind is the philosophical organ that allows you to venture into places and ideas that are outside of your comfort zone in hopes of bettering yourself.

When I say this girl has an open mind, I'm saying that she buys vinyl and is always looking for new music, is a regular at about 15 different music venues in Denver that cater to all types of crowds, enjoys learning about and visiting other cultures, doesn't judge people for their spirituality as long as they're polite about it, can have a discussion about intelligent subjects without beating her chest and getting emotional, things of that nature.

These are not things that a closed mind allows.

I've had this hot ass bitch in my bed two nights in a row. Perfect ass, tits, flat stomach, nice face - we're totally naked and grinding and she flakes twice in a row.

my god

Mathiäs;10548896 said:
I've had this hot ass bitch in my bed two nights in a row. Perfect ass, tits, flat stomach, nice face - we're totally naked and grinding and she flakes twice in a row.

my god

Are you sure Mathias????

Hampeus, your definition of an open mind is completely off-base.

An open mind is the philosophical organ that allows you to venture into places and ideas that are outside of your comfort zone in hopes of bettering yourself.

When I say this girl has an open mind, I'm saying that she buys vinyl and is always looking for new music, is a regular at about 15 different music venues in Denver that cater to all types of crowds, enjoys learning about and visiting other cultures, doesn't judge people for their spirituality as long as they're polite about it, can have a discussion about intelligent subjects without beating her chest and getting emotional, things of that nature.

These are not things that a closed mind allows.

I know what an open mind means, I'm just saying that a lot of people who say they are, or are labeled as, "open minded", are just people who will go through a bunch of phases without developing their own style, or niche. For example, a person who will listen to every type of music: They have a phase where they listen to country, they have a phase where they listen to rock, and so on. This person will try so many different things, but they won't really stick with any certain thing. These types of people never really find out who they truly are, because they're always searching for something else. People shouldn't be listening to indie music and dressing up like a hipster, and then all of a sudden become a metalhead or a rapper/gangster the next day. A lot of these people will often just copy the styles or traits of their peers, or change to fit somebody else's mold.

I believe people should do what they enjoy, and be the person they want to be, without going through a bunch of changes. It's okay to have an open mind, and possibly try that new food, or read up on that certain subject, but people shouldn't be so open minded that they're constantly changing who they are. Do you kind of understand what I'm trying to get at? It's hard to explain.