Males and Females

tumblr_mdm2f2spkm1rheqhwo1_250.gif

so my girlfriend's period was 28 days late. she basically skipped a whole cycle. I think it may have something to do with this cholesterol medicine she's been put on. She's been on it for a few months now, and ever since then her periods have become more spaced out and her sex drive has just gone to shit. but thank god she finally had her period. dodged that bullet

My girlfriend texted me the other day saying she got hers. I replied, "Outwitted the stork yet again, eh?" To which she replied, "Yes, I saved society from my offspring...or at least saved a coat hanger and a quarter cup of bleach."

I love her.

My girlfriend texted me the other day saying she got hers. I replied, "Outwitted the stork yet again, eh?" To which she replied, "Yes, I saved society from my offspring...or at least saved a coat hanger and a quarter cup of bleach."

I love her.

:lol:

this is totally unrealted to anything being talked about here, but i still thought it really should be put in this thread instead of any other
http://whatisafurry.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/what-is-a-furry-what-is-the-furry-subculture/

How about we show off just how picky we are (IE why we're single)? What are you looking for as "must haves" ? I have a rather extensive list here...

-European or East Asian
-Light skinned.
-Thin framed but not necessarily low body fat. Naturally smaller build with a couple extra pounds > medium build even in better shape.
-Cuter > hotter.
-"Bs" to please.
-No short hair.
-No tats/wild piercings and generally maintain a more "traditional" look.

-Mildy/moderately geeky but not over the top.
-Likes metal at least a little.
-Somewhat of a homebody.
-Nice/sweet personality, but won't put up with your shit either.
-Educated.
-Not liberal. Moderate/Libertarian/Conservative/Apolitical.
-A neutral suburban accent would be nice.
-Not a religious zealot. Church a few times a year is cool.

randomly quoting a random post from this thread

For me, at the minute, it would be a bit like this:, 5:9, slim but a bit curvy,brunette, straight hair, green eyes, very lightly tanned, smooth skin, great legs, beautiful bum, ample busom, nice hands, a very pretty face that's a mix of Olga Kurylenko, Elizabeth Taylor (in the day), Mary Elizabeth Winstead and a hint of Phoebe Cates (in the day). She should be foreign but it doesn't matter where from. She should also be highly educated, classy and sophisticated and verging towards the Right of the political spectrum. It would be nice if she was a great cook too and had a very warm personality and a good heart with some maths based know-how, maybe with a programming or engineering background. She should be the kind of person who puts there family before everything but not in a personal contact/ western kind of way, but in terms of making sure they are provided for, secure and well brought up in a traditional family setting.

To be fair, a lot of women would probably quite like "adonis massage therapist, well hung, italian but also modern and pro feminist men who will be rich and can 'do things with their hands' but also be a house husband".

Yeah, a phone call would have been more courteous.

LG called me today. It's been two months since that fateful December evening. One week till she flies out to the Midwest!

SOOOOOOO ghey.

Ugh there is record breaking amounts of friendcest in my social circle. Stupid stuff like people hooking up and being all like "this is casual" and then of course people getting butthurt and lying.

Got a date tomorrow. I don't really have time to date but I don't want to go into a depression, or rather even more of one, so I'll go with it.

last night had what i think will prolly be a one-night-stand threesome with a couple

doing a threesome with another guy wasn't nearly as awkward as i would have thought

he wasn't gay at all, so she ended up with "2 dicks to play with instead of just 1" where we were doing what my friends would call "skewering-the-pig" (what you guys would call "the eifell tower") and "the human sandwich"

gross.

Some guy kept messaging me on a dating site about him and his slut wife coming here and me fucking her and making him watch or whatever and getting my friends to fuck her too. He sent me a load of pictures of her too.

I hate nasty people. Fucking gross.