Males and Females

when it comes to dating
people get themselves into paterns of dating losers

no matter how crappy the guy/girl they're dating is
the next one will also be crap in the exact same way

just fucking yesterday i had to sit through a girl named Billie (and yes, her birth-cert name really is B-I-L-L-I-E) bitching about men, she was going back-and-forth between bitching about her current guy and her ex and after a mere 6 minutes of this, i realize (and immediately point out to her) that she's currently dating a guy that's the exact same jack-ass as her ex, and this was news to her, she seriously didn't notice till i had pointed it out

also when talking to a girl named Tereza, i asked her why all her boyfriends were jack-asses, and her response was "nice guys don't turn me on"

i think a huge part of the problem is when you get addicted to being in a relationship
you're previous abusive guy left you for another woman, and you go out and date a new guy that's abusive in the exact same way because you can't just fucking be single for a while because you're so addicted to being in a relationship

also
i spent the last week looking at a married woman's black-eye
her black eye was her husband beating her face and tommorrow she's moving back in with him

tumblr_mdm2f2spkm1rheqhwo1_250.gif

the whole "being addicted to being in a relationship" thing happens more with females than with males

males (usually) get addicted to sex, where a random male is more willing to have sex with someone that he's only known for 5 min

when the break-up happens, women feel the need to "still be friends" with the guy, whereas the guy feels the need to completely totally stop comunicating with the girl in order to "grieve the loss of the relationship"

when the guy actually manages to disapear after a break-up, the girl freaks the fuck out, leading her to immediately date someone else (this is what's called a re-bound relationship)

when a guy breaks up with a girl and the guy immediately dates a new person, this (usually) is just a sex addiction, the guy's sex partner's not going to be with him anymore so he's going to fuck someone else (frequently this is hookers/one-night-stands)

but these gender generalizations are just that, sometimes women act like men (we call them nymphomaniacs)
and sometimes you get a guy that's actually addicted to being "in a relationship" as opposed to "addicted to sex", and i think that The Butt might be one of those guys
i think The Butt is possibly addicted to "being in a relationship"
i know that no one takes my advice seriously but,
my advice to The Butt would be to go out and fuck some hookers

bit of advice

calm the fuck down and just live your life

i don't mean to be a dick, but everything i see in here revolves around you and some girl inevitably beating you up emotionally

and on facebook, holy jesus its the same

it isn't healthy to get yourself so emotionally wrapped up ALL THE TIME

and as someone who went through the emotional stress of a roller coaster relationship not all that long ago i can tell you once you get off the ride you find yourself SO thankful that you don't have to put up with the shit anymore

don't just accept unhealthy life and love choices because they are there...i stopped just taking whatever came along and now i've got a great thing going for me

True. Eh, it was the bitch who I haven't been with for months tbh. I was just under the impression her and I were friends, but I guess not. Just is rough knowing someone was stringing you along.

But fuck her. I'm gonna focus my efforts on getting mah second dubstep EP done instead.

and sometimes you get a guy that's actually addicted to being "in a relationship" as opposed to "addicted to sex", and i think that The Butt might be one of those guys
i think The Butt is possibly addicted to "being in a relationship"
i know that no one takes my advice seriously but,
my advice to The Butt would be to go out and fuck some hookers

:lol:

You don't need hookers man, your thing will run its course. The realm of hookers should be delved into under a different premise. Hookers serve the function of merely satisfying the desire for sex. Obviously, that's not the only thing you're looking for.

Extreme masturbation has rendered my urethral opening flabby and loose, and urination always begins with two separate streams, yet I am still able to scratch the itch. There is no such thing as doing it too much.