Males and Females

I've never been able to get off to a girl giving me a handjob. Pretty horrendous experience most of the time. Fucking raunching on my dick like the bitches were Michael j fox playing tekken at the arcade.
you're just getting girls that are horrible at it
get a girl that's really good at handjobs and you'll splooge all over her hand
Fucking titties works better for me and its fun every once and a while. It beats handjobs because you're in control and doing the pushing.
for me a handjob is better because i'm lazy and i don't have to be the one moving...and before anyone else says it, yes i already know that i'm going to hell for sloth
I can't cum at all unless I'm doing some sort of pushing... Not even to oral unless I'm fucking her face. Pretty sure I messed up my sensitivity permanently masturbating.
yeah
i think maybe you did mess yourself up masturbating
I'm the same way but that's why I like getting blowed, it feels good and there's pretty much no way the girl is going to make me cum unless shes Holly Michael's :lol:
blowjob still feels good even though there's no way in hell you're going to cum?!?!
WTF???
for me the whole point of a blowjob is ejaculating
even if she doesn't swallow
you ever heard of a "pearl necklace"??
Women think they can just give a limp wristed slop about and talk about how easy it must be whilst failing. Haha. Apparently I'm "big". This is fun.
:lol:
Chrome Heart's post are always fun
My dick is so big it looks like the chick is churning butter.

this sounds painfull

you're just getting girls that are horrible at it
get a girl that's really good at handjobs and you'll splooge all over her hand

for me a handjob is better because i'm lazy and i don't have to be the one moving...and before anyone else says it, yes i already know that i'm going to hell for sloth

yeah
i think maybe you did mess yourself up masturbating

blowjob still feels good even though there's no way in hell you're going to cum?!?!
WTF???
for me the whole point of a blowjob is ejaculating
even if she doesn't swallow
you ever heard of a "pearl necklace"??

:lol:
Chrome Heart's post are always fun

this sounds painfull

I have to be fucking FAST to cum, a BJ feels amazing but unless I jack off really fast to cum I ain't going nowhere.

So apparently I'm a "dirtbag" and a "psychotic piece of shit". Awesome.

bit of advice

calm the fuck down and just live your life

i don't mean to be a dick, but everything i see in here revolves around you and some girl inevitably beating you up emotionally

and on facebook, holy jesus its the same

it isn't healthy to get yourself so emotionally wrapped up ALL THE TIME

and as someone who went through the emotional stress of a roller coaster relationship not all that long ago i can tell you once you get off the ride you find yourself SO thankful that you don't have to put up with the shit anymore

don't just accept unhealthy life and love choices because they are there...i stopped just taking whatever came along and now i've got a great thing going for me

bit of advice

calm the fuck down and just live your life

i don't mean to be a dick, but everything i see in here revolves around you and some girl inevitably beating you up emotionally

and on facebook, holy jesus its the same

it isn't healthy to get yourself so emotionally wrapped up ALL THE TIME

and as someone who went through the emotional stress of a roller coaster relationship not all that long ago i can tell you once you get off the ride you find yourself SO thankful that you don't have to put up with the shit anymore

don't just accept unhealthy life and love choices because they are there...i stopped just taking whatever came along and now i've got a great thing going for me

^This, with the added bit of, if you keep on defining yourself by what vagina you are currently wanting to be a part of you're going to eventually find yourself in a situation that IS actually extremely detrimental to your long term life, far past the heart ache you feel like you're getting.

aka find a girl with a brain.

I wouldn't say that is the key (though such is obviously preferable) but the dude seems like he needs to take a step back and start addressing other things in his life for awhile because relationships seem to be an all encompassing distraction atm.

Backing aug on the asslicking front; re-spek-wok.

Also, Butt; I've gotta back what others are saying with the general "chill the fuck out" advise. I tend to come here and see you complaining about some girl every other week; and it seems like you're above that. In truth, I know very little about you, but I know you're smart enough not to invest too much emotional value in a random broad that you seen no immediate future with. If all else fails, forget the infapuation of the week, listen to some goddamn Sodom, jerk off and forget about it.

On the other hand, I could be drunkenly offending you right now and be totally unaware of it. If so; sorry bro.

aka find a girl with a brain.

I think about this with my friend who fails horribly with every guy she tries to date. You can only tell someone "find better girls/boys" so many times before it becomes apparent you're just biting your tongue not to say "it's you, fix yourself first"

PP is getting sick. I'm trying to get our mutual friend to draw a portrait of him to cheer him up.

True, but I think a lot of that change is.not shortchanging oneself with any random person one meets at a bar or online or whatever ... Not to say everyone met there are bad but still