Males and Females

the only problem with morning sex is I usually have to piss like a horse the moment I wake up...and I'm pretty certain my lady isn't into golden showers

If having to pee ruins the romance of morning sex then there's a problem with the relationship. Chances are your partner has to pee just as much as you.

It's a fun thing to do occasionally - I enjoy going from face fucking her when she's on her back to fucking her titties for a second and so forth.

Mathiäs;10554112 said:
It's a fun thing to do occasionally - I enjoy going from face fucking her when she's on her back to fucking her titties for a second and so forth.

In my experience its really fun when the girl sucks my dicks while its between them... Anyone know if hers are big enough?

38594_10100261097744889_7856671_n.jpg

from the neck down the one on the left looks hot

I've never been able to get off to a girl giving me a handjob. Pretty horrendous experience most of the time. Fucking raunching on my dick like the bitches were Michael j fox playing tekken at the arcade. Fucking titties works better for me and its fun every once and a while. It beats handjobs because you're in control and doing the pushing.

I can't cum at all unless I'm doing some sort of pushing... Not even to oral unless I'm fucking her face. Pretty sure I messed up my sensitivity permanently masturbating.

Also EF, just have her lay on her back and squeeze 'em together. You shall know.

I've never been able to get off to a girl giving me a handjob. Pretty horrendous experience most of the time. Fucking raunching on my dick like the bitches were Michael j fox playing tekken at the arcade. Fucking titties works better for me and its fun every once and a while. It beats handjobs because you're in control and doing the pushing.

I can't cum at all unless I'm doing some sort of pushing... Not even to oral unless I'm fucking her face. Pretty sure I messed up my sensitivity permanently masturbating.

Also EF, just have her lay on her back and squeeze 'em together. You shall know.

I'm the same way but that's why I like getting blowed, it feels good and there's pretty much no way the girl is going to make me cum unless shes Holly Michael's :lol:

Sounds about right.

Women think they can just give a limp wristed slop about and talk about how easy it must be whilst failing. Haha. Apparently I'm "big". This is fun.

That sucks for you. Handjobs and blowjobs are awesome. It's nice not having to do anything every once in a while; just lie back, relax, and enjoy the smooth wetness and when you're about to go try to shoot the biggest hulk load you can muster into your girl's mouth and/or hands.

I can't believe you just equivocated handjobs and blowjobs. Not even close on the scale of enjoyment.