Males and Females

the only problem with morning sex is I usually have to piss like a horse the moment I wake up...and I'm pretty certain my lady isn't into golden showers

Yeah, it's a bummer having to go drain the snake first, but almost always necessary. Maybe that's how golden showers got started. Efficiency!

It's more than understandable to leave the room to leak the lizard. Think about how many times your lady gets up in a given night to adjust the thermostat, use the restroom, get a drink of water, etc.

It's not over til someone puts their shoes on, and even then, there are exceptions.

Yeah, it's a bummer having to go drain the snake first, but almost always necessary. Maybe that's how golden showers got started. Efficiency!

actually
i think golden showers probably got started with those specific people where reaching orgasm puts pressure on the bladder where you really need to piss immediately after an orgasm

i've been with a lot of girls that have this condition and some of my male friends have it as well, refering to it as "post-orgasmic-pissing"

also
a lot of people can smell the post-puberty-gender-identifying-pheromone in urine, where the scent of the urine of someone of the oposite gender is a turn on

and for some people watersports is a form of "sexual humiliation" in the BDSM comunity

I'm completely in love with Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Just watched Death Proof. I'm not into the whole cheerleader thing but holy shit!

mary-elizabeth-winstead-02.jpg