Males and Females

I would say it's only nice as an occasional change of pace. If I was stuck with only one or the other, vag for sure*.

*Vag with regular kegel exercise.

Don't know you guys very well, so have been trying to avoid these parts of the forum but fuck it.

I may be the only person completely grossed out by anal sex. :/

Should I be mad if my boyfriend forgets V-Day for the 5th year in a row? Ha.

2 coworkers asked me out, obviously declined but was kinda thinking evilly for a second.

:dopey:

Yeah I don't care much for fudge packing either. Sucks your bf forgot Valentine's Day though, it's not that easy to forget being inundated with ads 24/7 and the like!

PP got me a card from the drugstore and 3 chocolate covered strawberries. I printed him some internet cats and we went Dutch on dinner. It was THE BEST DINNER.

The best time of day to bang is around 5:30 PM between work and dinner.

seriously

anal should be totally all about the person that's recieving anal, not the person performing it

there really are a lot of people out there (both male and female) that actually really truly enjoy having a penis (or a strap-on) inside their ass

there are even lots of females that actually really truly prefer a dick up their ass over getting their pussy fucked (i know these women exist because i've fucked several of them)

if a girl actually tells you that she'd rather have your dick in her ass than in her pussy then go ahead and give it to her that way

but if you're just doing anal cuz you'd rather fuck an ass than fuck a pussy, then you're gay, just go to a gay-bath-house and fuck a guy's ass

930_zps5758ee51.gif