-Celtic-pale, like the kinda white that burns instead of tans

-blue or pure-green eyes

-"hour-glass-figure"
as in huge-boobs (natural)
small-ish-waist
wide-as hell bones-in-the hip
a lot of junk-in-the-trunk

-short hair, something like this http://s2.hubimg.com/u/266589_f520.jpg

-blue/green/purple hair, i want the girl who wakes up and suddenly realizes that she can't remember what the hell her natural hair color is

-full-color (blood-red/fiery-orange/gold) tats (black-&-white "pepper-shading" tattoos look like crap, and look masculine when on a female)

-lots of facial piercings

-refusing to do "traditional look"

-want gainfully employed girl, working as forklift operator/stocking/telemarketing/tattoo-&-piercing shop/hot topic
you know, the kind of job where tats on hands and neck and facial piercings and blue hair are totally acceptable

-superhero dork

-Juggallette

-nice and sweet in public but dominatrix in bedroom

-girl who has "street smarts" but the kind of girl that would never think about going to college in a million years

-definately liberal, as liberal as possible in fact

-the specific kind of southern accent that would be as-annoying-as-hell if coming out of the mouth of a male

-definately atheist or maybe pagan

-somewhere between 5 feet and 6 feet (barefoot) and willing to wear heels

-ultra-feminine hands

-girl who understands that when i go to sleep "i stay asleep until i get hungry" and who is willing to give me "breakfast-in-bed" even if it's just setting a box of Cheez-its on my chest

-girl who makes enough money to financialy support any kids that she/we might have

-girl who will teach her kids the story of "the Christians on the beach" http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/10479175-post2.html

Text message breakup?

Happened with my first girlfriend. I stopped talking to her afterwards and we still work at the same company. Awkward as fuck but whatever. Karma came back to bite her in the ass so it all worked out in the end.

text breakups are such bullshit. oh well.

Indeed they are

Yeah, a phone call would have been more courteous.

Yeah, I had to coax one out of my other ex. She tried doing it via text message but I wasn't having any of that.

I miss Prague so much. Sexy bitches that are into me, £1 beer that is gorgeous, Svíčková, goulash etc. I need to buy a house in Eastern Europe somewhere. Maybe Bulgaria, the weather there is probably pretty gorgeous a lot of the time. It would be a great summer house for taking whatever beautiful slavic girl I marry for some fun.

So basically I got told by one girl (a close friend who has a boyfriend now), that she wanted me to stick it in for the longest time. FUCK WHY DID SHE NEVER MAKE IT OBVIOUS

Text message breakup?

Yeah, a phone call would have been more courteous.

LG called me today. It's been two months since that fateful December evening. One week till she flies out to the Midwest!

text breakups are such bullshit. oh well.

Yeap, I would have preferred a call but most people are cowards.

Guess she couldn't handle the "d" amirite unowatimean Rick???

hehe

Goooood you're gay.

SOOOOOOO ghey.

:loco:

So basically I got told by one girl (a close friend who has a boyfriend now), that she wanted me to stick it in for the longest time. FUCK WHY DID SHE NEVER MAKE IT OBVIOUS

since she waited untill AFTER she got a boyfriend to tell you, this indicates that she's got emotional/psych problems when it comes to dating and you seriously need to stay the fuck away from her

actually scheduled sleeping with her for thursday, (today) but this morning she had an episode of breaking down and crying in the middle of the street (luckily it was a spot where there's little traffic and also a spot where cars could have easily swerved around her) and our sex was rescheduled for tommorrow,
she's been with me all day, and we ate at an italian resturaunt, i paid this time cuz she paid for our first meal togather at a different italian resturaunt, (dallas has 5 italian resturaunts that are all within easy walking distance of each other)
she's got a job, she works saturday-thru-wednesday with thursday and friday being her days off, so any sex we have is prolly going to be thursday/friday and right now it looks like i'll be having sex every week for the next couple of months
we've already done the whole "heavy petting/dry-humping" thing she's just really paranoid about getting arrested for "public lewdness"

i never actually "broke up" with this girl
we just have "conflicting schedules" where i don't get to see her very often, i've had sex with a lot of people since the last time i had sex with her, but she doesn't know that, because nobody's willing to tell her, because we're still sort of "dating"
i'm dating her when i see her, i just don't see her very often
i haven't seen her in a whole month (maybe longer) and i've had sex with 3 different women durring the last month
but this girl has no idea and just spent 12 min making out with me
i'm starting to feel guilty about this

my perfect woman would be Capri Anderson's face, London Andrews' body, and Natalie Addams' clothes/hair

in addition to the description i gave a few posts ago