Males and Females

A few of you may remember I was a bit nuts about a girl a few years back, but she refused to return my affections. Well, now we are engaged and getting married this September. However, we are fighting right now, so she is in bed and I am online. Hooray.

getting married

game-over.jpg

Nah I'm j/k man. Congratulations. Sucks she's arguing with you though dude.

A few of you may remember I was a bit nuts about a girl a few years back, but she refused to return my affections. Well, now we are engaged and getting married this September. However, we are fighting right now, so she is in bed and I am online. Hooray.

Howdy sir. Good to see a few good people back around these parts (Whiskey Funeral also :wave:) Congrats on the engagement.

In my M&F news, my German girl and I are officially official as of two days ago.

The eating part's gonna be the hardest to change. I only have decent home-cooked meals about once a week. Aside from that, it's usually cereal, or things like grilled cheese/french toast/scrambled eggs for dinner.

If you're not eating many fruits or vegetables then your body is definitely lacking many key vitamins and nutrients. Naturally, a dearth of nutrition is going to effect emotion, energy, perception and brain function--all of which can culminate in depression and low self esteem. It doesn't take a lot of time/effort to eat healthy. Start sauteing vegetables and adding them to the sandwiches and eggs. Many veggies cook in about five minutes. Toss in some herbs and spices. Fruit takes no time at all. Just make fruit your go-to snack. Then, like Overwatch and others were saying, get outside and exercise. If your blood isn't flowing and you're not getting sunlight then obviously you're gonna be depressed.

Tbh when I get my own place I may just try to get my medical marijuana card. Fuck it. I'm calm when I smoke so eh.

If you're gonna do a drug, this is the route to go. Smoking on the daily has it's own downsides, but they're nowhere near as severe as antidepressants.

Daily fumigation has its consequences, especially for those with anxiety. It avoids the problem rather than solves it.

I agree. It can increase anxiety, depression and paranoia. Then obviously it has other negative effects, i.e. weakening your immune system, is bad for your lungs etc. And yes, anytime one uses a drug to try and solve an emotional issue, then they're avoiding the problem.

I tripped balls with PP and all our friendcestuous friends over the weekend and it was awesome and all the friendcest got put on hold. I got real anxious though, it was like a peepshow window into people's lives who have serious anxiety. I'd want a happy pill too if I felt like that all the time, good thing I don't.

I'm confused as well, are they taking happy pills to combat anxiety? Then why are they tripping?

I felt anxious while I was tripping balls and felt empathy for people with anxiety. Historically I've been like "stop making shit up you idiots just calm down" but when you can't just calm down it feels bad man.

My friends in particular don't have anxiety - it was just poorly written, my bad.

last night had what i think will prolly be a one-night-stand threesome with a couple

doing a threesome with another guy wasn't nearly as awkward as i would have thought

he wasn't gay at all, so she ended up with "2 dicks to play with instead of just 1" where we were doing what my friends would call "skewering-the-pig" (what you guys would call "the eifell tower") and "the human sandwich"

this woman^^ was this woman http://www.facebook.com/kathy.fildes.3#!/kathy.fildes.3

@ The Butt, honestly i actually, think this^^^ is your problem
instead of "falling hard" for a girl who's not gonna fuck you, and then crying about it when she decides her celibacy is going to be permanant, just get up and go get laid, seriously, just come to USA and buy the services of a few hookers

after re-reading page 511
i really think pills are totally not actually neccassarry here
i definately think The Butt's problem is just that he needs to start having sex with American hookers

1 ) Bitch be ugly as all fuck. Holy fuck shit damn jesus hand bags filled with puss bathed vermin that bitch is nasty.

2 ) Yes. Lack of American hookers is clearly the problem. Good observation.