Males and Females

1 ) Bitch be ugly as all fuck. Holy fuck shit damn jesus hand bags filled with puss bathed vermin that bitch is nasty.

I clicked the link because of this comment. Goddamn my morbid curiosity to hell. It's a monster. With shit on her face. And two kids. And now I have to think about m_c doing sex things with it. I may never get a boner again.

Ugly people need love too.

This thread totally takes the cake as the most entertaining thread, by the way. I enjoy perusing its absurdities with my morning cup of joe.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOOKED

A male after my own heart

Carl+McCoy.jpg

This thread totally takes the cake as the most entertaining thread, by the way.

+1
this thread is awesome

in response to the people laughing at me

"freakishly ugly people are really awesome in bed if you blind-fold yourself first"

and i really don't have a problem fucking ugly women anyway

these 2 posts are about the SAME woman

she's still crazy
her nose is ugly
her ass is too small
her hips are too narrow
and at this point,
i'm still dating her just because it's so fucking obvious that she's completely, totally head-over-heels in-love with me and i can't break it off with her because i'm a really nice guy and i don't want to break her heart, and i kinda want to avoid having her breaking down and crying in the middle of the street again

i made out with this girl^^ a few days ago

m_c ran everyone out of the Philosophy forum with his completely illogical and uneducated spam, and sort of recently moved into GMD to find people who appreciate his tales of homeless sex with beastly women.

So wait. m_c = manwhore, correct? I'm kind of frightened of him.

M_c is a homeless white trash man from Texas known for his love of grotesquely obese women, tendency to get beat with a cane, being charged with attempted murder, sub 90 iq, telling tales of his adventures with his equally as messed up life acquaintances, repeating stories of women who took advantage of him in his youth, describing sex in a manner that makes your average person wish to bath after conversing with him, and is worth no more than a run on sentence.