Males and Females

M_c is a homeless white trash man from Texas known for his love of grotesquely obese women, tendency to get beat with a cane, being charged with attempted murder, sub 90 iq, telling tales of his adventures with his equally as messed up life acquaintances, repeating stories of women who took advantage of him in his youth, describing sex in a manner that makes your average person wish to bath after conversing with him, and is worth no more than a run on sentence.

This is the summary of his biography

yeah some of his stories are too horrific to believe. it would be some epic trolling if he were just a normal guy making shit up, lol.

That picture he showed of the girl with like triple E tits had like 4000 shares on facebook, why you guys believe any shit he says is beyond me

I'm such a romantic. Had to make my confession somewhere.

LG's supposed to fly into Chicago tonight, but there's a snowstorm hanging over the Northeast and I've been beyond paranoid that her flight would be canceled. The storm's supposed to clear up by this evening but one of the reasons the last flight of the night is so inexpensive is because those are the ones most at risk of cancellation.

Chances are her flight will be a go, but in order to be able to eat today (I can't eat when I have high anxiety) I booked what might have been the last available seat on the last available flight from Boston to Chicago tomorrow on Southwest.

She'll never need to know I booked it, unless her flight tonight gets canceled, in which case she'll get a very nice surprise (and can crash at my folks' place in Boston until her flight tomorrow).

Here's to hoping her plane flies tonight. If it doesn't, we won't be able to join Master Yoda and Addo to see Master in St. Louis tomorrow night.

I'm such a romantic. Had to make my confession somewhere.

LG's supposed to fly into Chicago tonight, but there's a snowstorm hanging over the Northeast and I've been beyond paranoid that her flight would be canceled. The storm's supposed to clear up by this evening but one of the reasons the last flight of the night is so inexpensive is because those are the ones most at risk of cancellation.

Chances are her flight will be a go, but in order to be able to eat today (I can't eat when I have high anxiety) I booked what might have been the last available seat on the last available flight from Boston to Chicago tomorrow on Southwest.

She'll never need to know I booked it, unless her flight tonight gets canceled, in which case she'll get a very nice surprise (and can crash at my folks' place in Boston until her flight tomorrow).

Here's to hoping her plane flies tonight. If it doesn't, we won't be able to join Master Yoda and Addo to see Master in St. Louis tomorrow night.

You know she gets a free flight if it's cancelled right?

I do, but it would be for several days later. Lots of SWA flights out of BOS were already cancelled this morning, and so all the remaining weekend flights are being gobbled up. I wouldn't have time in the middle of next week to drive out to Chicago and back to fetch her. Plus, this will be a precious 2+ weeks together in the middle of a long-distance relationship, and every day counts. It won't be till the middle of May that we'll be together for the whole summer in Maine.

Cheers, Kevin! It's been going strong for 2 months. It's psychologically taxing at times, but we love and trust each other. We've both expressed how we've mutually out-boyfriended and out-girlfriended all our exes. And that's a fact, based on what she's told me of hers and I know of mine.

Haha. We talk every day, be it texting, instant messaging, phone calls and Skype. And we're never afraid to speak our mind and discuss what's important.

I hope everything works out with your relationship. :wave: LDR's are something that just never worked for me.

I am also in a new relationship. I "met" this fellow through a dating website. I say "met" because we knew of each other from grade school/middle school. In fact, back in the day one of my best friends had a HUGE crush on him.
He's been over my place a few times already and has spent some time with my son. They get along wonderfully. This guy is the polar opposite of my ex in all ways and I keep pinching myself to be sure this isn't all a dream. :eek:

Are you one of those cats who introduces the kid into the relationship early? My ex had a kid and the little girl was an angel. Her kid and the sex were the only enjoyable things about that relationship, and when we parted ways I missed that baby girl more than my ex. It's insane how a child can see right through you.

This is the first relationship I've been in since splitting with my ex. When we first met, I wasn't sure how soon I would let him meet my son but I am so comfortable around this man and it all happened sooner than expected. My son enjoys his company and vice versa and this is no way my attempt at finding a replacement daddy for him. If anything, I would like for my boyfriend to be a positive adult male role model. :)

A little over three years. He was a fuck up from the start and the red flags were right in my face...but I thought his nomadic freeloading musician personality was "cute", well...for awhile at least. To make a long story short, things got to the point where we did NOTHING together. Even having sex became like a chore to me.

There were a lot of problems from the start (he is the main reason why I stopped posting here). I could write a book about the whole experience.