Males and Females

Trust is such a hard thing to build when you don't have a foundation. A good friend of mine once compared the dearth of resentment and doubt to trying to keep sand in your hands during a windstorm. Sounds like this guy was pretty manipulative.

So wait. m_c = manwhore, correct? I'm kind of frightened of him.
so manwhore = frightening now??
m_c ran everyone out of the Philosophy forum with his completely illogical and uneducated spam, and sort of recently moved into GMD to find people who appreciate his tales of homeless sex with beastly women.
i'm not completely sure it was actually me that scared everyone off the philosophy forum
and pretty women wouldn't be homeless now would they??
M_c is a homeless white trash man from Texas known for his love of grotesquely obese women, tendency to get beat with a cane, being charged with attempted murder, sub 90 iq, telling tales of his adventures with his equally as messed up life acquaintances, repeating stories of women who took advantage of him in his youth, describing sex in a manner that makes your average person wish to bath after conversing with him, and is worth no more than a run on sentence.
wait a min
we went through the fat thing already
i like voluptuos curvy hourglass shaped women, not masculinely blobby Jabba-the-Hutt shaped women, only one girl beat me with a cane, the other girl beat me with a baseball bat, yeah, i got charged with attempted murder, but i only got convicted of midemenor assault, and i'm pretty sure my IQ is higher than 90,
he's like a less charming Charlie Day
the people that know me face-2-face have refered to me as "Charlie Kelly", the tv character who is played by actor Charlie Day
Good lord.
oh, come on, i'm not that bad
He's like a case study from a psych textbook.
wow
really??
This is the summary of his biography
:lol:
Were also unconvinced he is real.
you mean like when some people were convinced RazorEdge wasn't real??
yeah some of his stories are too horrific to believe. it would be some epic trolling if he were just a normal guy making shit up, lol.
i'm way too lazy to go through the effort of making up a fake life, i'm going to hell for sloth
I don't think you can make that shit up.
you know, i'm kinda starting to think the republicans on the RC forum might be democrats doing some serious trolling
That picture he showed of the girl with like triple E tits had like 4000 shares on facebook, why you guys believe any shit he says is beyond me
i never actually said i personnally knew the girl, i was just posting a "random cleavage pic"

the red flags were right in my face

he is the main reason why I stopped posting here

honestly, just simply the fact that he affected your online habits, just that just by itself should have been a "red flag"

when you're dating someone you should be able to come to the Ultimate metal boards and talk about him/her here, as opposed to the fact that you're dating prevents you from coming to UM

also
congrats on your new guy being better than you last one

That's not a "voluptuous hourglass shape."

i said "voluptuous hourglass shape" is what i was sexually attracted to (hence the links to the pinterest pages of London Andrews)

i said nothing about the shapes of the women i actually have sex with

for example
the woman whose menstral blood covered me from navel-to-knees last september was a woman that had buns-of-steel

and the woman with the face-tattoos has disturbingly small tits

Ending up reminiscing over years past with my long time friend over extra dry martinis and spinning vinyl last night, which led to sex again. It's so bizarre having this thrown in as "something else" with someone I've been so close to for over a decade now.

It's nice being able to do this guilt free now, though. I'm glad to be single. Before this point in my life I was never one that found others all that sexually attractive unless I was in q relationship with them. Now its just kind of reached a point where my subconscious is finally picking up on the fact that its simply better for me not to be in a committed relationship for the time being in order to get where I need to be in life, there is simply too much baggage (good and bad) from my marriage and previous relationships to have it all on the table.