Males and Females

So I had a really brief thing going with this girl about a year ago that never panned out, I didn't sleep with her or anything. She was a part of the same indie scene and when my good friend's band broke up I stopped talking to her.

She ended up moving to Denver around the same time as me and going to the same school, so I ran into her a few weeks ago and we started hanging out. She came to my show last night and was really... handsy the whole night.

Since she and I are hanging out a lot I think I need to sit her down and ask her where she thinks this is going, because she has a boyfriend and I'm finding it harder by the minute not to make a move on her. It doesn't help that she's a music production major and we share a mutual love of the 70's, German beer, and weird music.

seriously
if she's got a boyfriend...

I have a date this Sunday with a coworker. Cool.

Make it awesome boyo.

Since she and I are hanging out a lot I think I need to sit her down and ask her where she thinks this is going, because she has a boyfriend and I'm finding it harder by the minute not to make a move on her. It doesn't help that she's a music production major and we share a mutual love of the 70's, German beer, and weird music.

Yeah, you know what you need to do. Hopefully it turns out well because it sounds like there is something enjoyable going on there.

I thought you were a real person until you said this. Now you've lost me.

i just meant
if she's really really flirting with you, then you need to say "hey, stop, you got a boyfriend" or something

yeah, i know i'm not articulating this very well

It might just be that we were in a seedy part of town and she didn't want to look available, which is understandable. But she was behaving pretty affectionately and spent a good 2-3 hours lavishing me with praise, then texted me one of those "By the way I had a really good time tonight and you're awesome," messages when she got home. I was smoking a bowl with my drummer after the bar closed, and this whole phase right here is usually followed by either a one night stand or some kind of bleeding heart confession within a week (for me anyway).

And I'm hanging out with her on Sunday so I'll play this whole thing by ear as the week goes along.