Males and Females

london_by_darkstarsunflower-d4pd0if.jpg

The merit of fucking thin women is their flexibility. As long as they stretch before, you can usually bend them into any number of positions, and their light weight makes it easy to hold them up and fuck on the wall, off the bed, it makes things easier when they're on top.

Thicker women have more to grab, are more fun to cuddle with after, are more fun to fuck hard because it's noisier, and tend to give better blow jobs as far as I can tell, but most of the supple women I chase have full lips.

There's a lady out there for everyone.

How long have you two been going steady? I find high maintenance women to be really tiring, personally. Couldn't make it past six months with that shit.

Have you tried the obvious, vulnerable, feely stuff to communicate how you feel?

the girl in the "disco pants" is just too thin, i couldn't fuck her because i'd be afraid of breaking her

There are four different women. #4 has a nice round butt, so I don't know why you'd pooh-pooh on that. #1 is curvy as well. The middle two may be skinny but they've got style.

How long have you two been going steady? I find high maintenance women to be really tiring, personally. Couldn't make it past six months with that shit.

Have you tried the obvious, vulnerable, feely stuff to communicate how you feel?

We've been together for 3 months but were friends 4 years ago, I've tried everything really, I wouldn't really call her "high maintenance"

Her last boyfriend dumped her saying she was to fat for him.

I hate the fact she can't accept I think she's beautiful.

I suggest not dealing with that. Unfortunately these things , if not resolved early on tend to only get worse with time (even if they dissipate briefly, they seem to come back with a vengeance). Explain to her you feel as you do, and if she cant accept that it means, that she either doesn't trust you or doesn't respect your opinion, either one being a problem. In a relationship where half the time you express your appreciation for the others appearance they argue against it One becomes tired and starts questioning how much they actually appreciate the others attraction value. Is it worth arguing its validy so frequently?

My date went well. Went out for coffee then a few drinks. Kept it simple. I didn't kiss her or anything cause I still think girls have cooties, but I definitely plan on seeing her again.

I've known her from work and stuff before. I've been at parties with her and talked to her so chatting came pretty natural with her, but what is she like? I don't know... a girl.

All my female friends who know her say that I'm better than her and other bullshit. I guess this girl has been with a lot of dudes while I've been with no females, and that I shouldn't be pursuing her cause she's "greasy." But I don't really care. Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Fair enough. Very familiar with female friends not appraising the girl as being high enough caliber. Heck, I think I've heard it applied to every person I've ever dated.

Not just this forum, but all forums on Ultimate Metal ha He's posted it at least 5 times on the Bloodbath boards alone.

Oh yeah, its closing in on being full scale terrorist tactics.

I've known her from work and stuff before. I've been at parties with her and talked to her so chatting came pretty natural with her, but what is she like? I don't know... a girl.

All my female friends who know her say that I'm better than her and other bullshit. I guess this girl has been with a lot of dudes while I've been with no females, and that I shouldn't be pursuing her cause she's "greasy." But I don't really care. Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Keep pursuing her, she's cute as fuck dude. You could do with this.

So R.J.'s got a crush again. Or rather, still. Woowee. But fuck it, bitches ain't shit.