Males and Females

I can relate with monoxide child as I do have a taste for the bigger girls. Always preferred them over the skinny and athletic types. London Andrews having the ideal body type IMO.

Speaking of girls with boyfriends... Me and my ex- have had a FWB deal for the past few months. Now the kicker is she's just revealed to me that she has three different boyfriends. None of them know. Needless to say, I do NOT want to be around when the shit hits the fan. I must say I feel a tad bit guilty but what can you do...

I can relate with monoxide child as I do have a taste for the bigger girls. Always preferred them over the skinny and athletic types. London Andrews having the ideal body type IMO.

Speaking of girls with boyfriends... Me and my ex- have had a FWB deal for the past few months. Now the kicker is she's just revealed to me that she has three different boyfriends. None of them know. Needless to say, I do NOT want to be around when the shit hits the fan. I must say I feel a tad bit guilty but what can you do...

I really don't blame you here. I was dating three women at once at one point, but I got serious with one of them only for it to end a few days ago. Oh well, time to see what else is out there..

London Andrews is to that woman monoxide posted as monounsatured fat is to trans fat.

For the record I agree with Whiskey here, its just that with a lot of girls touchy doesn't mean that much.

I am touchy-feely to an extent with my friends, like hugging and putting an arm around their shoulder and that's as far as it goes. Hand holding, kissing, extreme snuggling is reserved for my guy.

On an unrelated note, some guy tried putting the moves on me last night at the bar as I was watching my boyfriend's band play. He used the old "which guy in the band is your boyfriend?" line, probably expecting me to say I didn't have a boyfriend there. :D

More for me. I'm all about a girl who can own the glasses look.

I am touchy-feely to an extent with my friends, like hugging and putting an arm around their shoulder and that's as far as it goes. Hand holding, kissing, extreme snuggling is reserved for my guy.

On an unrelated note, some guy tried putting the moves on me last night at the bar as I was watching my boyfriend's band play. He used the old "which guy in the band is your boyfriend?" line, probably expecting me to say I didn't have a boyfriend there. :D

What kinda stuff does your dude play? Do they have a bandcamp or some shit?

Disco pants:
tumblr_mikook33qm1qg1owoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdimdehO841qeduv7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_meuasx4MM61raptg7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mexqcchD8g1r6w553o2_500.jpg

thank you

what the hell!?!?
that sounds like some crazy shit that happens with the fucked up people that know me

More for me. I'm all about a girl who can own the glasses look.

What kinda stuff does your dude play? Do they have a bandcamp or some shit?

I think they have a Bandcamp page. And a Myspace too if I'm correct. They are just a really loud rock 'n' roll band and the singer sounds a lot like Bon Scott which is pretty awesome. I'll hook you up with a link to some tunes in the very near future.