Males and Females

Dude balls to you for being able to date a big girl. I definitely have a thing for thicker women but would not be able to stomach... all of that -_-

I guess some of us just have weaker constitutions.

actually
i kinda think of this the other way around
to me, this new girl's body shape is closer to my ideal than the bodies of the other women i've had sex with

for me fucking a chick with buns-of-steel was creepy, and woman with tiny tits just looks like a guy's chest with some kinda tumors

i'm actually really enjoying this new girl's fluffy body

36evp9.jpg

Does she always wear an inflated inner tube around her midriff?

Does she always wear a mask imprinted with the fists of a thousand white trash men upon her face?

Just sent home a girl a used to party with frequently in college that I ran into at the bars. She ended up being better than I thought back in the day in bed. I give this friday night a B+.

I went out with a young female cop. She was really straight laced. I made her park quite far from the bar and we walked through a load of rain, so I don't think I'll see her again.

So I had a really brief thing going with this girl about a year ago that never panned out, I didn't sleep with her or anything. She was a part of the same indie scene and when my good friend's band broke up I stopped talking to her.

She ended up moving to Denver around the same time as me and going to the same school, so I ran into her a few weeks ago and we started hanging out. She came to my show last night and was really... handsy the whole night.

Since she and I are hanging out a lot I think I need to sit her down and ask her where she thinks this is going, because she has a boyfriend and I'm finding it harder by the minute not to make a move on her. It doesn't help that she's a music production major and we share a mutual love of the 70's, German beer, and weird music.