Males and Females

According to a Google image search her name is Flávia Marchewsky and she's Brazilian.

Christ...

3229301410_2fe3aec186_z.jpg

7155022968_b968905b3e_z.jpg

friendship exists between you two after this dealio

I'm just gonna forget about it, her "friends" all live like 45 minutes away from me and i'm not going to message them on facebook like a faggot.

seriously
the only way there's gonna be a "freindship" happening "after this dealio" is going to be AFTER one of you two is already dating someone else

Anyone ever date or consider dating a stripper? I hang out with this girl (went on a couple of dates) who's a topless stripper. Nothing serious at all. We did make out but that's it. I play it all cool like I'm being all progressive but deep down it scares the shit out of me.

I remember seeing one at a bar and her boyfriend kept coming over to stand with her and would look really awkward and jealous of the guys staring at her tits.

Tbh I think I could handle it. I couldn't handle fucking swinging or any of that crap, but if they're a hot stripper then hey way whatever.

Anyone ever date or consider dating a stripper? I hang out with this girl (went on a couple of dates) who's a topless stripper. Nothing serious at all. We did make out but that's it. I play it all cool like I'm being all progressive but deep down it scares the shit out of me.

I would be very hesitant personally. It takes quite a bit of courage on my part to be willing to dance sober in front of people and I'm the type of person who generally doesn't give a fuck, although this is mostly due to the shitty music, but I digress. So for this broad to be totally cool with being gawked at while she soberly dances topless in front of a crowd of desperate savages takes some fucking balls. My point being, her IDGAF level is either expert or she has a major personality flaw(s). However, if she's good looking and just does it strictly for the money (which I'm sure is insane sometimes) then that's a different story I suppose.

Generally, I think it takes about a month or so of dating a girl to see her true personality, you know, there has to be some sort of comfort barrier girls pass before they actually let loose. With a stripper this is either going to come much quicker or her craziness will reveal itself piece by piece over a longer period of time and the level of crazy will compound.

Having said all of that and assuming she's not a psycho (highly unlikely), I wouldn't worry too much about the fact that she's being eyefucked at her "job." Being in a room fraught with desperation and stinky cologne is more than enough to keep her turned off nightly I would think. It's one of those environments that eventually you become so used to it that it does nothing for you.

Either way, good luck. I'd like to bang a stripper, it's on my To Be Fucked list but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. Although, I did get a blowjob from a stripper in Tijuana, Mexico. True story. :lol:

--------------

Warning: This is a slight whine/bitch and I almost posted it in that thread buttfuck it, I'm lazy.

tl;dr: I want to bang bitches but then I don't.

I reopened my OKC account a couple weeks ago and I've been talking with some girls. At times when I'm at work mindlessly going through the motions I get to thinking about how I just want to meet a cool girl who's fun to hang out with and dtf most of the time. I really, really lrealrealreallyllrealyl do not want a relationship. So after thinking about it at work for most of the day I get home and scour through the list of fat, crazy girls in hopes to find someone who is neither. And while I'm in the middle of spending over a half hour just trying to find a girl who's a fucking 5 on my Jimmy scale, I start to think about all of the shit I'm going to go through meeting a new girl, dating her, getting to know her, and all of the other shit that comes with that and I stop caring. I just don't want to do that crap, especially after being essentially burned by three girls in a row because they were all dumb cunts. Nowadays I work too much and most of the time I'm too tired to do anything involved with searching out potential cum receptacles, and I work a lot of weekends right now so when I do get free time on the weekend the last thing I'm interested in doing is spending a day trying to impress some girl that is probably crazy or mediocre looking, or even worse, dumb as fuck.

Ugh. This girl I've been talking to is pissing me off though. It took her four days to respond to my second to last message, now it's been seven days and she hasn't responded yet, but I know she's read the message. Annoying. Meh.

KR: Stop browsing the internet for girls for starters. Go out with friends, be social, stop giving so much of a fuck and wooo success. If you reallyreallyreally don't want a relationship and can't be arsed picking up girls, see aug for advice.

Man, KD, I'm only saying this because you're the guy who's supposed to do this stuff and you're ill disposed at this point.

Man the fuck up. Seriously, you're a fuckin awesome dude, you can practically get any girl you want, and you're being all self conscious because a girl isn't replying to your texts. Maybe it's because it's midterm season and she's up to her ears in books to study and essays to write, or maybe she's banging another dude - but that shouldn't matter to you.

Chin up and throw your shoulders back.

Rick lives 45 minutes away from civilization IIRC in the middle of Indiana and works nights and weekends. He's also really picky about women. Where do you expect him to find babes? They're probably not just sitting around waiting to be found. Nothing wrong with using the Internet as a tool IMO.

It sucks! I live in a romance wasteland too - I seriously just LUCKED OUT finding PP at a bar.

I think I'm going to use the 2 weeks he's gone to work on music and read books. It's hard to make a lot of headway with personal creative projects when you work full time and go to the gym every day and say "yes" to every invitation and spend every night with a significant other.

I wish I could have a nice ltr with someone I really like. I'm sick of just shitty dates and very occasional drunken bad sex.

Alcohol and sex is always dicey. There's a "sweet spot" for alcohol consumption that can enhance sex, but the liklihood of being in that sweet spot decreases as your chance of random sex (or sex with "randoms") increases.

dating a stripper is totally different than dating a "hooker"

as long as she's not fucking other guys then dating a stripper could be the same as dating an employed woman with any other job title, it's all in your head man, go date the stripper already

Alcohol and sex is always dicey. There's a "sweet spot" for alcohol consumption that can enhance sex, but the liklihood of being in that sweet spot decreases as your chance of random sex (or sex with "randoms") increases.

I dislike drunk sex a lot, I think especially since I'm a one-to-two-beer-queer - I'm always ridiculously flushed and my nerves are totally dull and my tummy always feels funny or I have a headache or something.

My enjoyment of drunken sex has purely revolved around who it was with and in what manner it seemed to affect them. Some of the best sex I've had has been with my friend recently while drunk, some of the worst (and most uncomfortable) I've had was with my ex wife while drunk.