Males and Females

3404618292630865811.jpeg

My self-summary
Frequent-enough athlete. Unpretentious academic. 80's pop revivalist. Non-foodie food enthusiast. Closet musician. Opportunistic humorist. Purveyor of fine playlists.

(Also: The screen name above is "just another guy"...not "just 4 another guy". The first option was taken...so I took the next best thing...just to confuse you.)

I don't see why someone would want to pay for a hooker. Unless they were 16 years old or something.

So I had a date set for tomorrow and she cancelled on me tonight. She said that her friend's brother committed suicide.

Not sure if srs or elaborate ruse. I had a feeling she was going to cancel so it wasn't surprising, just disappointing.

I know a guy who looks a bit like him and he's the biggest dickhead ever. He does things like make up that he's arranged a fist fight with someone over something, go there with other friends at the time and then use the none appearance of the other guy, who knows nothing about this planned "fight" as reason to call the guy a coward and a faggot. Fuck do I hate that guy. He gets girls but generally fat bitchy girls, rarely anything long lasting with any women of quality. He also spends most of his life accusing everyone who is more intelligent than him of being pretentious.

That guy sounds like the most boring and unoriginal person of all time.

He is a textbook LL Bean Boyfriend. He's sexy but our interests might not vibe. But who cares, as long as someone's sexy I could teach him stuff.

PP is the CUTEST, he listens to "Nordland" while he skis!