Males and Females

I know a guy who looks a bit like him and he's the biggest dickhead ever. He does things like make up that he's arranged a fist fight with someone over something, go there with other friends at the time and then use the none appearance of the other guy, who know's nothing about this planned "fight" as reason to call the guy a coward and a faggot. Fuck do I hate that guy. He gets girls but generally fat bitchy girls, rarely anything long lasting with any women of quality. He also spends most of his life accusing everyone who is more intelligent than him of being pretentious.

:lol:

ChromeHeart is why i love this forum

very%20attractive%20lady%20whooty%20nice%20fat%20back%20best%20booty%20red%20bikini_thumb

Very pretty! Why can't the rest of you post photos of women who are actually good looking? I'm not just talking about "OMG NICE AZZ/TITS" or whatever. All around gorgeous creatures who don't look like total skanks. Good work, ChromeHeart.

I know she isn't pretty in the typical sense but absolutely have a thing for Heather McEntire from Mount Moriah as of late

Heather_Standing_credit_Andrew_Synowiez_small_cropped.JPG

The lesbian look is a total turn off for me. But whatever. I suppose if I took some little blue pills I could bone Tegan and Sara.

Seems like ladyfriend wants to take a break. I'm considering just ending things for good. I really love her, but this is the third time in 2.5 years and my heart can't take it no more. It's pretty rough, because I thought things were going better the last few weeks.

And to balance out all the rampant faggotry in this post, here's a picture of Christina Hendricks:
Christina%20Hendricks%20cleavage-06.jpg