Males and Females

After Sunday's shenanigans via IM with my ex, I've deleted her from every digital device I have and took her off LinkedIn and IM. I'm done with this cunt.

I should've done this months ago.

KR: Stop browsing the internet for girls for starters. Go out with friends, be social, stop giving so much of a fuck and wooo success. If you reallyreallyreally don't want a relationship and can't be arsed picking up girls, see aug for advice.

All of my friends are in relationships right now so they're pretty much the worst people I could choose to go out with, when I even have the time that is. And no, I'm not paying for a hooker.

Man, KD, I'm only saying this because you're the guy who's supposed to do this stuff and you're ill disposed at this point.

Man the fuck up. Seriously, you're a fuckin awesome dude, you can practically get any girl you want, and you're being all self conscious because a girl isn't replying to your texts. Maybe it's because it's midterm season and she's up to her ears in books to study and essays to write, or maybe she's banging another dude - but that shouldn't matter to you.

Chin up and throw your shoulders back.

I appreciate you and ST's attempt at giving me advise, but I think you guys are looking too far into this. I'm not depressed or desperate, just a bit burnt out on dating girls. Half of the time I want to look and the other half I'm just kind of over it. It has nothing to do with not being able to find girls or being self-conscious or lack of confidence, but more to do with me just being lazy in this department and not interested in having to go through the whole ordeal of getting to know someone new.

I also don't buy into the idea that "girls on the internet" are different than girls irl; they're girls. Most people are shady in general which explains why I've had such a close knit group of friends for however long. It's not that surprising to me that pretty much all of these girls have been flakes but that doesn't make it any less annoying. Btw, I did meet one girl in person at a party so there's that. =P

Also, my issue with the message thing is the fact that it takes her so long to reply when she initiated conversation. You're on a dating website and you initiate conversation with someone and then take a week to respond? The fuck is that all about? This is the 21st century ffs, the internet is practically everywhere and no one is that busy to not be able to respond to a fucking message online. There's a shit ton of stuff that annoys me about people in general. To some these things are small and inconsequential, but to me they're fairly big signs. Laura knows all about the little shit that pisses me off. Although, I guess if I'm totally honest I do realize that some of the shit I fret over is kind of dumb but whatever. Did I mention I'm very impatient? Yeah...

Rick lives 45 minutes away from civilization IIRC in the middle of Indiana and works nights and weekends. He's also really picky about women. Where do you expect him to find babes? They're probably not just sitting around waiting to be found. Nothing wrong with using the Internet as a tool IMO.

This is true...

KR: Stop browsing the internet for girls for starters. Go out with friends, be social, stop giving so much of a fuck and wooo success. If you reallyreallyreally don't want a relationship and can't be arsed picking up girls, see aug for advice.

Hi guys, I'm STN, I think that everyone's situation involving friends is the same and that everyone's situation is going to be the same as mine, regardless of what is going on in their life at the moment.

Get real man. No one is going to have the same lifestyle and experience that you have.

So I'm visiting a girl I've been talking with on Friday. She's really cute, a blast to talk to. And not that it matters, but as a bonus, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get laid.

Success. R.J. IS MAKING LIFE HIS BITCH

After Sunday's shenanigans via IM with my ex, I've deleted her from every digital device I have and took her off LinkedIn and IM. I'm done with this cunt.

I should've done this months ago.

I was going to "like" this post until I realized I was not on Facebook. I feel moderately brainwashed at the moment.

I was going to "like" this post until I realized I was not on Facebook. I feel moderately brainwashed at the moment.

Glad I'm not the only one who does this.

No. That is not the only reason for LinkedIn.

LinkedIn is a professional social network. Personally, I treat it like a mix between Fortune magazine, CareerBuilder and Facebook. I've used it for recommendations and networking since I moved to Denver.

dating a stripper is totally different than dating a "hooker"

as long as she's not fucking other guys then dating a stripper could be the same as dating an employed woman with any other job title, it's all in your head man, go date the stripper already

once again i try to be helpfull and everyone ignores my advice