Males and Females

Get over it already.

This.

hell_gate_bridge_triborough_7apr02.jpg

I don't think FUPA is technically an under-waist entity. Fat people just get tired of sticking the belt underneath so they somewhat strangle it in the middle which creates the interesting illusion. However, sometimes it's divided vertically too which looks like a vaginal fat encore.

why i HATE buns-of-steel on a female

it looks masculine
i don't care if she's got an itty-bitty-waist with wide-as-hell bones-in-the-hip, doesn't matter if she's got Ginnifer Goodwin's face, doesn't matter if she's got "huge natural" boobs, buns-of-steel on a chick still looks masculine, if i wanted to fuck someone with buns of steel, i'd go to a gay bath-house and fuck a man's ass

i like looking at jiggling butt-cheeks
just a couple of days ago i spent a couple of hours jacking to "jiggling butt gifs"

i like the feel of giant jiggly junk-in-the-trunk, when i get my tongue inside a girl's sphincter i want to feel soft squishy buttcheeks pressing into my face, or pressing into my pubic bone when i'm doing a girl doggy-style or when i'm gripping the ass of a girl that's ontop of me doing cowgirl, i just prefer the feel of buttcheeks that are as soft and pliable as a pair of naturally huge boobs

very%20attractive%20lady%20whooty%20nice%20fat%20back%20best%20booty%20red%20bikini_thumb

why i spend so much time jacking to this^^ picture

it's a girl in a bikini at a pool

i'm not completely sure about exactly what Chromeheart means by "facial beauty" but i think this girl's face looks good

it's obviously a "butt-shot" but instead of looking at the back of the girl's head (which is a turn-off for me) she's doing the whole "looking over the shoulder thing" where she's looking directly at the camera and we can clearly see her ass in the same picture, and that's as sexy-as-hell to me

if you look closely she's actually got a really small waistline, as opposed to the disgustingly huge stomachs of the women who are refered to as SSBBW

she does not have buns-of-steel

The amount of misogyny that you and ChromeHeart give off just by yourselves could fuel several feminist revolutions...

i know a chick that's dressed as Harley Quinn every day of the year
what's wrong with that exactly??

REALLY? Oh dear. This question really doesn't deserve an explanation. If you don't get it, you never will.

wait
let me clarify this
this woman has a "9-to-5 job"
she works an entire "40-hour-work-week"
and she does not wear her harley quinn suit while at her job
it's just an "after-work-fun" thing she does
so it's not really as bad as a chick on a disability check being dressed as a comic-character 24/7/365

I don't think FUPA is technically an under-waist entity. Fat people just get tired of sticking the belt underneath so they somewhat strangle it in the middle which creates the interesting illusion. However, sometimes it's divided vertically too which looks like a vaginal fat encore.

Can't stay away CAN YOU

I understand that it's often associated with weeaboo culture and a lot of folks find that group to be distasteful.
the only people that really find the weeaboo culture "distastefull" are the people that just kinda look for an excuse to hate people, the "weeaboo culture" is really not as annoying as wiggers
The difference is that most people dress up for Halloween. Some people take that Cosplay business WAY too seriously and start referring to themselves as these characters in every day life. That's where the gayness begins.
it's just an extreme dedication to the character, it's like those people that get superheros in their tattoos
Now, I'm not going to deny that someone like this exists somewhere, however from all the nerdy people I know and events i've attended I haven't met anymore that fits that bill. We can't make the exception the rule.
yeah, they do exist, but they're extremely rare compared to the huge number of people that only dress up dor the cons
It's a pretty similar mentality to that held by furries, they'll adopt an alternate name and whatnot to suit the persona. They exist.

again, furries wearing the fur every single day is rare compared to the people that only dress up once a month or so