Males and Females

Not entirely surprised, but either you didn't listen to it or you simply are saying that because I posted it ;)

I listened to it long enough to get the feel of it. It's not annoying shit or anything, but it's fairly bland to my taste.

There certainly is a try hard aspect to it - the image is just completely forced and ever present as if she is consciously going for it at all times. Comes off as insincere, plus her music is mostly garbage.

Well, it's your opinion that her music is garbage, which leads to those other assumptions, not the other way around.

Ok faggots take that shit somewhere else.

On a M&F related note, I fell in love today at the gym. Don't say what you're thinking, I know, it's absolutely ridiculous, butt fuck it. She is absolutely stunning, easily a 10/10 or a 25982935823059816108916.580923 on my Jimmy scale; fucking...god...so...beautiful.

She was pretty pro at working out too. I was essentially gawking at her the whole time she was there and she was eating it up because every guy there had a boner, swear to god man. But seriously, you could tell she was giving a bit of a show for the rest of the room.

As much as I wanted to I never approached her for obvious reasons. Instead, she sort of approached me...sort of. I was standing at the counter near the front of the gym waiting on this guy to make a protein shake I ordered and she walked up right behind me. I was halfway facing her talking to my friend and she just stood there and looked at me, and I looked at her, she kind of smiled and I said, "Hi." She smiled and said hi as well then we talked for like 15 minutes about random shit. I totally ignored my friend the entire time, for which I apologized later butt fuck him too, this could be the girl of my dreams, lol.

Who the fuck knows what's going to happen. I just hope I get to see her again.

God damn she was smokin.

Anyway, carry on!

Useless without pics

363wuf.jpg

Rick you better become a serious gym rat

So I had a date on Monday with that girl, and it turned out amazingly. Ended up cuddling on the couch late into the night and watching movies. Also not that it matters, but I got some.

i wonder what your sex face looks like

Chelsea Wolfe is an absolute try hard, everything about her screams LOOK AT HOW DARK I AM

I don't think she's a "try hard" at all. I think she just happens to have a dark aesthetic. I met her after one of her shows and she was very sweet, genuine and unpretentious. I acted like a dumbass and pulled the old "I'm a big fan and your album had a huge impact on me" and she gave me a huge hug and spent some time chatting with me.

And yes, she is hot in person too.

KingRichard said:

You need to have a plan prepared for how you're gonna ask for her number next time you see her. The number of opportunities to do so are finite and the number of interested men are infinite, so act quickly and confidently.

So my best friend has a new roommate. We kicked it Friday night and hit it off; after a few days being a wimp and making stupid excuses not to, I asked her out. Not only did she say yes, she also invited me camping at the beginning of next week. I think it's just gonna be me, her and one other dude (mutual friend, in a very committed relationship). Should be fun.

Ok faggots take that shit somewhere else.

On a M&F related note, I fell in love today at the gym. Don't say what you're thinking, I know, it's absolutely ridiculous, butt fuck it. She is absolutely stunning, easily a 10/10 or a 25982935823059816108916.580923 on my Jimmy scale; fucking...god...so...beautiful.

She was pretty pro at working out too. I was essentially gawking at her the whole time she was there and she was eating it up because every guy there had a boner, swear to god man. But seriously, you could tell she was giving a bit of a show for the rest of the room.

As much as I wanted to I never approached her for obvious reasons. Instead, she sort of approached me...sort of. I was standing at the counter near the front of the gym waiting on this guy to make a protein shake I ordered and she walked up right behind me. I was halfway facing her talking to my friend and she just stood there and looked at me, and I looked at her, she kind of smiled and I said, "Hi." She smiled and said hi as well then we talked for like 15 minutes about random shit. I totally ignored my friend the entire time, for which I apologized later butt fuck him too, this could be the girl of my dreams, lol.

God damn she was smokin.

Anyway, carry on!

What did she look like?

I was out drinking with friends last night and a good pal who thinks I'm the cat's meow was winging this girl my way. She's traveling the country right now and seems dtf, so I got her number and might hit that shit while she's in town.

London Andrews is a whale. As is that fat blonde girl you like. They should work out so much that they're bums are rock tight and their yoga pants and gym socks are drenched. Then I might consider sodomizing them.

first
in the waist, London is a lot smaller than the dark haired girl that i'm dating, which i explained already, i fuck ugly people

second
which blonde girl are you talking about??

third
i already explained why i don't like buns-of-steel on a chick

fourth
why "sodomizing"
why not just fucking a pussy??

no, not really
it just means that i'm not completely shallow/superficial

It means you have low standards; don't try to spin that as a virtue. Obviously you're "shallow" enough to care about the gender of the person you're fucking, so you've got a thing or two to learn from the bisexual people of the world.