Males and Females

That's the same girl? Also no, at 24 years of age I would not fuck a 17 year old, even with the age of consent being 16 here. Too much stupidity would ensue. 17 yr olds might as well still be children because they surely are mentally.

That's the same girl? Also no, at 24 years of age I would not fuck a 17 year old, even with the age of consent being 16 here. Too much stupidity would ensue. 17 yr olds might as well still be children because they surely are mentally.

:lol: you're stupid.

If I was 40 Id still fuck that chick

It means you have low standards; don't try to spin that as a virtue. Obviously you're "shallow" enough to care about the gender of the person you're fucking, so you've got a thing or two to learn from the bisexual people of the world.

first
why is "low standards" neccassarrilly a "bad" thing
seriously, if all the guys that come to this thread to bitch about "not getting any" were suddenly willing to fuck "ugly" women, then they'd all be able to get laid, tonight even

second
i really am a complete sexual submissive, when i have sex with a girl, i really do make her orgasm before i even take my dick out of my pants

third
you're confused, and you accidently said something that's actually pretty insulting to bisexual people, bi-sexuality has nothing to do with "low standards" it has to do with which gender your sexually attracted to,
bi-sexual people are atracted to both genders
as in a person with an oral fixation that sucks dick and eats pussy

there are men out there who "don't care about the gender of the person that they're sticking their dick into"
but those men are rapists, not bi-sexual

Would you guys fuck this girl? Shes 17...

f444a36ebcbf11e18bb812313804a181_7_zpsa0942260.jpg

68eca738fdd511e1b3ad22000a1de2ac_7_zps66ca5432.jpg
first
no, i don't think the girl in the pic looks as sexy as you think she looks
second
i havent had a girl as young as 17 since i was 14
i like older women
yeah, i hear you, young girls are annoying, women past 40 is where its at
That girl looks YOUNGER than 17, actually. Ugh. Seeing pictures like this makes me happy to be the parent of a boy.
seeing this post immediately made me laugh, imagining your son impregnating a girl he's only known for an hour
They start young these days. A lot of younger girls I talk to lost it at 12. Doesn't mean I'd bang them in my right mind.

out of the people that i know face-2-face, none of them actually made it to their 15th birthday still a virgin

and i once had an 8-year-old-girl try to bribe me by offering to "get the slutty girl across the street" to give me a blowjob

i'd rather jack off for years than fuck an ugly or even sub-standard woman

What if it's your cousin? You're in West Virginia, after all.

:lol: you're stupid.

If I was 40 Id still fuck that chick

:tickled: No, he was merely considering the consequences of sleeping with someone of that age, not physically either. Though she isn't overly attractive either, hell with how hard she is trying to highlight her features she actually becomes rather unattractive.