Males and Females

you're loss
remember
"freakishly ugly people are really awesome in bed if you blindfold yourself first"

*your
and
for me they cannot be "awesome in bed" if they are ugly. no matter how skilled they are at sucking or humping or acrobatic sex positions, they are getting nowhere near my dick. it wouldn't even get hard, in fact it might hide itself inwards.

You'd need more than just a blindfold. Chicks who look like that generally have bad hygiene. I feel bad for your nose.

yes, and disgusting body shape, skin texture, and hair in the wrong places.

I would have sex with a 17 year old dude no problem. It would probably be shit but it would be something to say I'd done.

a lot of cougars would disagree with you

a lot of women really really like watching a guy cum, so those might have no problem with a "minute man"
a lot of women feel really flattered when a guy cums really fast
and a lot of women love how a teen-age guy can sometimes have several orgasms with a single erection
and lots of women totally love how young guys have a shorter "recovery period" where a guy under 20 can go from ejaculating to shriveled limp to fully erect again within 40 seconds

a lot of women over 40 would kill you to fuck a 17 year-old-guy

Cougars can be fun sometimes. I actually hooked up with one somewhat recently and she wore me out. Fuckin hot Filipino chick.

Would you guys fuck this girl? Shes 17...

f444a36ebcbf11e18bb812313804a181_7_zpsa0942260.jpg

68eca738fdd511e1b3ad22000a1de2ac_7_zps66ca5432.jpg

Mother of god. In a heartbeat.

You really have to be an absolute looser to post anything in here, going on about those chicks you would "totally" bang but will never even approach because in the real life you're nothing but a freaking retard. At the end of the day you're just a lonely piece of shit spending money on your right hand hoping for it not to leave you. Seriously guys WTF?!

So I'm talking to this other girl now and her name is Ashley. :erk:

I'd post a pic for you guys but the past four times I've done that shit went south so maybe later or something, haha.

The only bad thing is she has a three year old son. I mean, I don't really care that much as long as I don't have to deal with the father if it ever comes to me being around her often. Not really ideal but whatever, we'll see what happens.

Make sure she's on birth control, otherwise you might be a broken condom away from having a Prince Richard.

Do you have nothing better to do than insult a person's womanhood simply because they do not conform to your idea of what a woman should be?

Fucking twat.

you already planned on saying that before you really looked at the picture, didn't you??

seriously
the pic looks like a guy, not really a bad-looking guy, but i'm seriously having trouble believing that the person in that photo doesn't have a prostate

It means you have low standards Obviously you're "shallow" enough to care about the gender of the person you're fucking, so you've got a thing or two to learn from the bisexual people of the world.

you're confused, and you accidently said something that's actually pretty insulting to bisexual people, bi-sexuality has nothing to do with "low standards" it has to do with which gender your sexually attracted to,
bi-sexual people are atracted to both genders
as in a person with an oral fixation that sucks dick and eats pussy

there are men out there who "don't care about the gender of the person that they're sticking their dick into"
but those men are rapists, not bi-sexual

actually
your post was not only merely offensive to bi-sexual people

it's also actually pretty offensive to slutty people that are not bi-sexual

think about it for a sec
if a completely gay guy decides to be a total slut and suck every dick he can find, that doesn't automatically mean that you can convince him to "be bisexual" and touch a woman's pussy

way to go man, you've offended 2 completely different categories of people with a single post

you already planned on saying that before you really looked at the picture, didn't you??

seriously
the pic looks like a guy, not really a bad-looking guy, but i'm seriously having trouble believing that the person in that photo doesn't have a prostate

no, i saw the picture, looked to see if the person might have actually been a transgender female and was preparing to rip into you for being transphobic

when i realized you were just being a sexist piece of shit i just went with that

You really have to be an absolute looser to post anything in here, going on about those chicks you would "totally" bang but will never even approach because in the real life you're nothing but a freaking retard. At the end of the day you're just a lonely piece of shit spending money on your right hand hoping for it not to leave you. Seriously guys WTF?!

Have you been meditating on how to make this first post since October? Anyway, nothing in that post makes sense and you might want to consider dying in a fire.

Edit: In response to monoxide's criticism of the girl Rick posted, does a normal BMI automatically indicate that a woman might in fact be packing a rod? Serious question.

no, i saw the picture, looked to see if the person might have actually been a transgender female and was preparing to rip into you for being transphobic

when i realized you were just being a sexist piece of shit i just went with that

i like trassexuals, i like Hazel Tucker and Amy Daly

but just don't post a pic that looks a million times more masculine than Sarina Valentina and say she's a "sexy-looking girl"

Someone might find someone ugly and another person might find that same person attractive. I don't really buy into the thing were people are ugly. We all look different and that's life.

Have you been meditating on how to make this first post since October? Anyway, nothing in that post makes sense and you might want to consider dying in a fire.
calm the fuck down
it's a joke account
obviously

Edit: In response to monoxide's criticism of the girl Rick posted, does a normal BMI automatically indicate that a woman might in fact be packing a rod? Serious question.

first
you do realize the whole "BMI thing" is completely totally bullshit, right??

second
for every 1 female that you see online with 6-pack-abs and buns-of-steel, there's a million females out there that will never be capable of getting a 6-pack or buns-of-steel in a million years, no matter how many sit-ups squats and lunges she does every single fucking day of her life,

seriosuly, the women who are capable of getting 6-pack abs are suffering from a hormone imbalance,

i understand that the women with 6-pack abs and buns-of-steel will walk around wearing short shirts that show off their abs, with spandex pants that show off the buns-of-steel but this fasion is because they feel such an incredible sense of accomplishment, they feel this euphoric sense of accomplishment and pride in their toned tummies because the getting the 6-pack was so ridiculously fucking hard to freaking do

from a biological standpoint, the getting and maintaining 6-pack abs was so fucking hard for a female to do because it's not fucking natural for a female to have 6-pack-abs or buns-of-steel

i've even got a medical doctor friend who flat-out tells his female patients "don't get 6-pack abs because it will damage your uterus"

i like trassexuals, i like Hazel Tucker and Amy Daly

but just don't post a pic that looks a million times more masculine than Sarina Valentina and say she's a "sexy-looking girl"

I was making reference to you calling her a man. If she was indeed a transgendered woman then calling her a man would be factually wrong.

In this case it is you forcing YOUR personal preferences onto an entire fucking SEX of people. Stop that - this isn't the 1800s.