Males and Females

I really wish you assholes would stop shitting up my screen with quotes of MC for fuck's sake. You're all getting trolled non-stop but yet you keep going back for more. Ignore him so he goes away already.

I really wish you assholes would stop shitting up my screen with quotes of MC for fuck's sake. You're all getting trolled non-stop but yet you keep going back for more. Ignore him so he goes away already.

I haven't decided yet, he seems to be acting serious so maybe hes just that weird? The only thing making me think hes a troll is that every woman he posts is ugly no matter what, its fucking mindblowing. Like a girl will have nice tits and ass but always have a gross face.

No shit.

Also, gay people do not unanimously enjoy receiving anal sex or 'enjoy getting fucked in the ass' as Effifag would say.

Mathiäs;10586624 said:
No shit.

Also, gay people do not unanimously enjoy receiving anal sex or 'enjoy getting fucked in the ass' as Effifag would say.

Dumbass, he wants a pussy so he can be fucked by dicks obviously he is fucking gay.

Best-Key-Lime-Pie.jpg

So I'm talking to this other girl now and her name is Ashley. :erk:

I'd post a pic for you guys but the past four times I've done that shit went south so maybe later or something, haha.

The only bad thing is she has a three year old son. I mean, I don't really care that much as long as I don't have to deal with the father if it ever comes to me being around her often. Not really ideal but whatever, we'll see what happens.

If things take off and this becomes a long term/serious relationship, you WILL have to deal with this child's father in some way. I wouldn't worry about it too much right now and just enjoy this lady's company.

For the record, my son and boyfriend get along wonderfully. They have a good friendship, like my boyfriend is kind of a mentor to him. My son has his dad and I already made it fairly clear to boyfriend that I am not looking for Liam's replacement father.

Man, I don't know if I could get in a long term relationship with someone who has a child already. I would either not give a fuck about the kid because they aren't mine or I would be overly parental and discipline the child heavily if they did something wrong.

That and I find most children annoying right now.

Mathiäs;10586624 said:
No shit.

On the other hand, if a guy likes getting fucked in the ass does it mean he is gay?

I say yes.

Yeah, I'm more inclined to not want that either. Though if I find the right person it's possible.

^There are bi guys who like anal sex.

Mathiäs;10586723 said:
Yeah, I'm more inclined to not want that either. Though if I find the right person it's possible.

^There are bi guys who like anal sex.

Being bi sexual is wanting to have your cake and eat it too. I think most people who are bi only go to the same sex because they get frustrated with the opposite sex (in my experience this is what happens).

I had some really awful anal sex with a girl recently. God I hate human body odour and the feeling of latex. If I get married, I'm going to convince the bride to have a bottle of nice perfume by our bed and spray it fairly liberally before every sex session.

Being bi sexual is wanting to have your cake and eat it too. I think most people who are bi only go to the same sex because they get frustrated with the opposite sex (in my experience this is what happens).

I don't think you actually have any idea, being that you're a straight male that probably doesn't have any close gay/bi friends. Very few people go for the same sex because they're frustrated; this is a common belief held by ignorant/homophobic people.