Males and Females

awwww. yeah there is something undeniably sexy about a person who is "damaged goods" but handles it casually and like a hardass. Man-Purse sort of falls into that category and I think it's really hot that he's his own man despite having the ideal upbringing to turn him into an addicted hillbilly.

arguing about abortion is always fun. I saw your FB update.

did you know that you can get an abortion for free in the US if you don't have insurance? FOR FREE.

Everyone is Pro-Life, silly. No one is Pro-Death.

edit: exceptions include murderers, suicidal people, and that Yale chick who supposedly got 100 abortions in a year for an art project

Yeah good point,people really should be accountable but there are circumstances.
edit: I am pro 'death' in a way,I believe that the majority should be culled but you've gotta give ALOT of thought in regard to the potential life of a child.

Everyone is Pro-Life, silly. No one is Pro-Death.

edit: exceptions include murderers, suicidal people, and that Yale chick who supposedly got 100 abortions in a year for an art project

....or depopulationists/environmental "extremists", eugenicists, etc.

But whether you want to call it "Pro-Life" or "Anti-Abortion", I fall under that category.

We can politely agree to disagree. Does dislike of abortion extend to anti-morning after pill, too?

I would love to impregnate myself and then abort the baby in your face bitch. Fuck life.

I'm going to butt in and say that the pro-choice brigade are kind of dumb asses for concentrating on how developed the thing they destroy is. In my opinion, once the egg has been fertilized, to an extent the eventual human being has already been chosen. Destroying some fetus that isn't developed can't be compared to destroying something that would never otherwise become a human being. You're only doing it because it would otherwise become a human being. If time travel was possible and you could go back and make who ever mocks this post not exist by making their parents never meet, that would be murder.

People hate the 'potential life' argument, because masturbation effectively destroys potential lives. I'd argue that it's like comparing spilling flour on the floor to throwing a half baked cake out of the window.